Life Or Death

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn can't sleep or eat properly since she still has Tao's death playing in her mind millions of times... Lay who sees her spaced out as he opens a cupboard and takes a bottle labeled " for headaches or nightmares" as he opens the bottle and takes out the pill and puts it on the table while he closes the bottle and puts it back in it's place as he closes the cupboard...

Lay fills a cup with water and grabs the pill as he walks to her and sits besides her... Lay says " here take this and you'll feel much better!" Kaiylynn takes it and puts it in as she drinks the water while the pill flows into her stomach so that it takes affect... Kaiylynn sees her sister Rose in the backyard digging as she sets her cup down and gets up...

Kaiylynn opens the backyard door and says " Rose what are-" she was cut off when she noticed that Rose wasn't her sister as she widen her eyes knowing that X-EXO had her sister and made her into one of them... Kaiylynn runs back inside closing and locking the door when Rose said " sis if you come with me X-EXO will make us the happiest girls we are!" Kaiylynn said " Rose your crazy... you've betrayed me and EXO!!" EXO who came quickly when Baekhyun asked " what's the commotion?" Kaiylynn said " Baekhyun, X-EXO turned my sister into one of them!" Baekhyun sees Rose when X-EXO Baekhyun came behind her and places his arms around her...

EXO Baekhyun came behind Kaiylynn and wraps his arm around her when X-EXO Baekhyun got angry knowing that X-EXO only want Kaiylynn so they are using Rose to get to her... X-EXO Baekhyun threw Rose away and broke the door and made himself go inside... Baekhyun who gripped his arm while Kaiylynn hugs him... X-EXO Baekhyun grabs Baekhyun's arm and tightens making Baekhyun wince in pain as Kaiylynn closes her eyes not daring to look... soon Baekhyun's arm was getting loose as X-EXO Baekhyun grabs Kaiylynn with his other hand and says " easy right... now that I have my princess here it's time for YOU to carry our babies in you!" Kaiylynn shakes her head while he takes her...

EXO came quickly when Chen strikes X-EXO Baekhyun as he let's go of Kaiylynn while she runs back to them when Chanyeol held his arms out and soon Kaiylynn went into Chanyeol's embrace while Kai and Sehun cover them both... Suho, Chen, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, DO, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were face to face with X-EXO Baekhyun when he sees that Chanyeol had her in his arms while Kai and Sehun protects them... the rest of X-EXO appeared surrounding them...

EXO looked at the clock when Suho said " guys it's the matter of life or death we're dealing with!" Chen agrees when X-EXO Luhan went for Kaiylynn but was cut by Sehun as his blood splattered on Kai's shirt and face... X-EXO Tao went for it but Kai cuts him while Kaiylynn shifts to her right and she slips into the kitchen when X-EXO Xiumin and DO appeared as they have her cornered when X-EXO Xiumin went close to her she stayed there when Xiumin places his hands on her waist as he brings her closer... closing the gap as he dove right in kissing her lips while DO comes behind her kissing her neck while Kaiylynn tries to pull them off...

EXO DO and Xiumin see them making out with her as they went in... DO got X-EXO DO off her while Xiumin pulls his evil side off her... the four of them fought as EXO DO and Xiumin killed them and looked at Kaiylynn when she went for Xiumin and kisses him making him drop his weapon and holds her while they go to the couch DO went back to help the rest...

Kaiylynn only wants to do this with EXO not the evil side... Kaiylynn quickly undresses Xiumin while he does the same... if Kaiylynn has with either of the EXO members... X-EXO can't do anything... Xiumin says " you know how much I want you to become ours officially and have our babies in you!" Kaiylynn said " enough Xiumin I'll gladly accept you being the first since your the oldest!" Xiumin didn't take long as he pushes his length in her and waits for adjustments... soon the living room was filled with moans and skin slapping each other... Xiumin said " ohh Kaiylynn bear my child in you!" Kaiylynn says " give it to me Minseok!" Kaiylynn never calls Xiumin by his real name but this will be the first... Xiumin groans as he feels her walls clench around him as he knows she's almost there... Xiumin keeps ing in her as he hears her moan and soon he felt her coating his as he did one final he cums deep down into her womb as he keeps splurting his inside... 

Kaiylynn hugs Xiumin as sweat formed in their bodies when Xiumin said " you never call me by my real name but I guess it was your first time!" Kaiylynn said " I never thought that I called you 'Minseok' which I'm sorry for that it slipped out of my mouth!" Xiumin said " don't be I kind of like it!" Kaiylynn smiles and kisses his cheek... Kaiylynn dress herself back up and so does Xiumin... Kaiylynn sees Xiumin taking her hand in his as they walk to the rest...

EXO had killed X-EXO Tao, Kris, and Luhan... EXO sees Xiumin with Kaiylynn and their hands linked together... Baekhyun asked " did you do it?" Kaiylynn nods while the rest cheered... now X-EXO can't take Kaiylynn no more... she's now EXO's girlfriend and the only one to have babies... 

EXO aren't done yet... they know they've killed three of X-EXO and X-EXO are willing to kill their three members till only one is left... time is ticking and it's only the beginning and the matter of "Life Or Death"... EXO and X-EXO lives are being played... which side will win?