Sisters Reunited (pt2)

OBSESSION

At their new home...

Kaiylynn was preparing a nice meal to all of the EXO members as well for her two sisters Taeyeon and Kaylynn so with the help of Sehun and Kai who set up the table when the door opens and Kaylynn saw her sister Kaiylynn as she runs to her and cries in her arms as well for Taeyeon... Kaiylynn saw X-Baekhyun standing there with two suitcases looking at the reunion of the sisters when Kaiylynn asks " hey aren't you gonna come in?" X-Baekhyun nods and slowly grabs the suitcases and heads inside while Chen closes the door...

X-Baekhyun says " wow this is bigger than the house you used to live in!" Kaiylynn said " thanks for that we actually needed some place bigger for the little ones that are now running around!" X-Baekhyun saw 12 pups running around him as they bark... X-Baekhyun carefully moves but the pups circles him around... Baekhyun chuckles and says " they think I'm you!" X-Baekhyun said " well we do look alike but I'm suppose to be the evil one but Kaylynn made me feel different!" Baekhyun comes to his doppelganger and places his hand over his forehead and says " your burning up!" X-Baekhyun felt a wave of nausea and collapsed onto Baekhyun's arms...

Baekhyun quickly signales Lay over and have him check on him and says " there is a possibility that the X-members know where X-Baekhyun is right this instant!" Kaylynn gasps when they heard whistling sounds and Kaiylynn opens the curtains and sure enough the X-members where headed straight for them... Lay said to Baekhyun " I don't we can't trust him any-!" Kaylynn said " yah Lay don't say that he's not that evil maybe he can protect us from s!" Baekhyun says " Kaylynn from the looks of it HE needs to be protected cause my life is HIS life!" Both Kaylynn and Kaiylynn look at X-Baekhyun and Baekhyun...

Baekhyun and X-Baekhyun share the same life so if one of them gets hurt the other suffers the same way... Baekhyun gave his life to X-Baekhyun so that both can feel the pain they are getting... Kaiylynn asks Lay " is there a way to heal him faster?" Lay nods when he said " but I need your sisters blood!" Kaiylynn asked " who?" Lay said " the one that's carrying his child!" Kaiylynn looks at Kaylynn and shakes her head and says " Lay I'll lose my baby in the process!" Lay shakes his head as he quickly carrys X-Baekhyun to a safe place with Kaiylynn, Taeyeon, and Kaylynn following him...

Lay and the girls came into a room while Lay sets X-Baekhyun on a table while Kaylynn says " be strong my baby and I promise you that we will be together forever!" Lay taps her shoulder as she looks at him and he says " sit right here!" He gets a chair while Kaylynn sits... Lay gets out the tube and the IV ready while he prepares Kaylynn... Kaiylynn looks around and sees a blue potion and asks " um... Lay mind if I ask what's that?" Lay looks and says " oh that's for Kaylynn so that she won't lose her baby!" Lay hands it to her and says " drink this before we start!" Kaylynn asks " will it hurt my baby?" Lay shakes his head and says " this will create a barrier so that the baby will have enough liquids to keep it growing!" Kaylynn drinks it and gives the cup to Kaiylynn...

Lay wraps a rubber band around her arm and squeezes a bit and ties it while he taps her arm and finds a vein with his fingers... Lay feels one and marks it... he gets a alcohol packet and tears it open and wipes the marked area and opens the needle drawer and takes one out and a tube to connect to X-Baekhyun's IV... Lay says " ok you'll feel a slight poke but trust me it will be over soon!" Kaylynn nods as Lay takes off the needle cap and with the opening facing up he slowly lines it to her vein and ever so slowly he pierces it through and tapes it so that it won't move and damage the vein...

Lay grabs the tube and connects it to her and X-Baekhyun when Kaylynn sees her blood flowing from her into X-Baekhyun... Kaiylynn asks " how much blood does he need?" Lay asks " well he needs a gallon but I think you'll survive!" Kaylynn relaxes squeezing her arm to pump more blood out... Lay checks on X-Baekhyun as he says " all done!" But when he turned to Kaylynn she was sleeping as Lay chuckles as he slowly stops the flow of blood and disconnects the tube and without waking Kaylynn up he grabs the needle and removes the tape slowly as he pulls it out quick and places a cotton ball over her wound and tapes it...

Kaylynn wakes up minutes after as she sees Lay and Kaiylynn talking when she sees a cotton ball taped on her as she gets up when Kaiylynn said " hey there sleepy head!" Lay looks and says " hope you had a nice nap!" Kaylynn puts her hand on her stomach and her baby was fine... Kaylynn sighs as she asks " where's X-Baekhyun?" Kaiylynn sighs and says " he's gone back to X-EXO he says he belongs there and he says he'll never forget you at all!" Kaylynn tears up and Kaiylynn hugs her... 

Lay and the sisters came out and Kaylynn saw X-Baekhyun with s as X-Baekhyun saw Kaylynn and waves goodbye to her as she waves goodbye as she sees him disappear... Kaylynn will surely miss him... Kaiylynn and Taeyeon gives her a rose as she smiles while they walk back to the rest...

will Lay suddenly have feelings for Kaylynn?