Something's not RIGHT!!

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn and EXO head back to their house when Kaiylynn felt a wave of nausea as she heads into the bathroom and lifted the seat and threw up... Rosie came and asked her " are you ok sis?" Kaiylynn shook her head when she said " Rosie I think I'm pregnant or fallen in love with X-EXO Kai!" Rosie gasped and ran to EXO Suho and said " Suho... Kaiylynn has fallen in love!!" Suho and Lay went to Kaiylynn who is now in the room lying down...

Lay sat beside her and placed his hand on her forehead and said " well she's not in love but PREGNANT!!" Rosie asked " who is the father?" Lay moves his hand toward her stomach and rubs it and said " it's Luhan's baby!" Rosie said " but Luhan is killed!" Lay said " yes he is but Kaiylynn has to face it up even though Luhan isn't here!" Kaiylynn hears it and wakes up with her tears streaming down as Lay calms her down...

Meanwhile in X-EXO house...

Xiumin and Kai were looking at the girls they captured while hiking up the woods when X-EXO Baekhyun said " you either behave or we will tear your limbs off and feed you to the dogs!" Baekhyun points to two infected dogs as they growl and pulling on their chains... the girls shiver and had to obey them or else they might let go of the dogs and eat them... 

X-EXO Chanyeol was ing while reading a magazine he bought on a website... X-EXO Sehun was humping the pillow he found and without wasting he takes his out and puts inside the pillow and ed it when he filled the pillow with his and went at it again feeling the soft fabric as he imagines being inside of a girls ... he came in the pillow 5 times but he was still going... the pillow was now wet due to his as he ed one more time and soon the pillow was all filled up and expanded...

While that was going on...

Back at EXO's house...

Kaiylynn was smiling knowing that Luhan gave her a miracle but without his presence she thought on how will she grow her baby... but as long she has EXO helping her she'll have no problem... Kaiylynn was on a mission giving by Suho who wanted her to have some fresh air so he sent her to get blueberries they planted not far from the house just a few feet as she was picking them she heard rustling noises in the woods so she sets the basket down right beside the blueberries and went in the woods...

Kaiylynn walks back and crushed one blueberry and stains the leaf blue so that she knows as she goes deep staining each leaf with the blueberry as she sees something as she got closer... she sees X-EXO Kai chopping wood as she gets more closer and widen her eyes... X-EXO Kai was muscular and handsome as ever... Kaiylynn knows that she's not pregnant but madly in love with X-EXO's Kai... Kaiylynn has fallen into his charms and by the looks of it... it isn't going well... Kaiylynn needs to get herself out but she's more into him...

Kaiylynn whispers getting his attention " X-EXO Kai follow my voice darling!" X-EXO Kai hears it and follows the voice... X-EXO Kai stops when he sees Kaiylynn there and asks " where did you come from?" Kaiylynn said " I got lost!" She knows she lied... X-EXO Kai said " ahh... you must be the girl that I've wanted to have!" Kaiylynn nods giving her answer... X-EXO Kai lends his hand to her and she takes it when she kisses him making X-EXO Kai stumble as he grabs her by the waist and holds her... Kaiylynn is now in trouble... X-EXO Kai holds her and says " come!"...

Kaiylynn follows X-EXO Kai inside the house and he leads the way into his room and closes behind his back and resumes pushing Kaiylynn back toward his bed and hovers her and ever so gently presses his body onto her while she says " Kai ME NOW!!" X-EXO Kai said " with pleasure!" X-EXO Kai took off his clothes and hers as well when he positions himself and slowly pushes his length into her feeling warm inside...

Kaiylynn knows that soon enough she will be on their side... X-EXO Kai pounds her as she moans his name over and over as he rams his length out and in... Kaiylynn says " in me please!" X-EXO Kai does and soon his will start the reproduction... Kaiylynn says " Kai make me one of you guys!!" Kai smiles evily and says " with honor!"...

Meanwhile at EXO house...

Suho was waiting for Kaiylynn almost three hours and she's not back so he sent Chen to see what's taking her so long but when Chen sees the basket full of blueberries and looked into the woods he saw the leaves already marked blue and leads further into as he runs back taking the basket with him and places on the table catching his breath first when Kai asked " what's wrong Chen?" Chen said " SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT!" Suho said " Oh no... Kaiylynn must've gone into those woods!" Baekhyun sensed something and said " Suho I think she's already theirs!" Suho widen his eyes...

At X-EXO house...

X-EXO Suho welcomes Kaiylynn into their family as he says " we will now call you X-Kaiylynn!" Kaiylynn smiles and turns to face them... X-EXO Kai comes and kisses her lips in front of everyone earning "ohhh" X-Kaiylynn can't believe that she's now the evil herself... she heads into her room and looks in the mirror and admires her evil side... red dress with red heels and her hair also red... she was in pure red the color of blood... her room was also in red... X-EXO Kai came in and asked " do you like your room?" X-Kaiylynn nods...

Meanwhile...

EXO are planning to get Kaiylynn back so being careful they sneak their way in and slowly opening the door leading them in their house as Rosie whispers " we need a plan to get my sister back!" Kai shushed her as they sneak pass X-EXO Chen who's napping on the couch when Chen said " hang on I'll strangle X-EXO Chen!" Chen does and soon he strangles X-EXO Chen to death as they continue...

X-Kaiylynn comes after her with X-EXO Kai and soon she sees EXO there and her sister when she goes and asks " what are you doing?" Rosie covers and X-Kaiylynn squirms as they take her... once outside Rosie let's go and says " what the hell are you doing?" X-Kaiylynn said " I belong here now leave!" Suho comes and kisses her when X-Kaiylynn felt so warm and loving... she closes her eyes as a image displayed when she and Suho kissed for the first time...

Kaiylynn was now coming back to her senses and she was still in her red dress with red heels and her red makeup... they all quickly head back and Kaiylynn went straight to her room and looked in the mirror and said " well time to take this off!"...

will she tell them she's expecting a child from X-EXO Kai?