Final Battle?

OBSESSION

ok since Baek-... *Baekhyun " sweety pie thanks for the gift"*... awww Baekhyun your welcome I was thinking so hard on what to give you so let me know if it fits or not while I'm working on my story... *Baekhyun " ok my love"* well let's get right into it...

******

At EXO's house...

Eiylanne Marie Kim is Kaiylynn and Xiumin's daughter which she inherited both her parents genes and by the looks of it she'll be the prettiest girl... Kaiylynn is so happy that her daughter finally is here since it was giving her a hard time while in her stomach...

Xiumin and Luhan were discussing on the clothes for the baby when Kris came in and asked Kaiylynn " hey I was asking if you know what size of clothes is your daughter?" Kaiylynn said " well she's a newborn so probably newborn clothes would probably fit her!" Kris nods and leaves...

Suho and Baekhyun were talking when Lay said " hey guys come and take a look at this!" EXO walked to Lay who had his telescope on the spot as Suho peeks in and sees X-EXO Suho digging up X-EXO Xiumin and DO as he sees X-EXO Lay preparing some medication... Suho stopped looking and said " Lay, Kaiylynn and Rosie wanted to know if you can bring back Tao!" Lay nods...

Suho sent Baekhyun and Chen to get Tao's body... Baekhyun and Chen arrived and started to dig when Chen bumped into the coffin and quickly threw the shovel and said " Baekhyun a little help!" Baekhyun helped Chen and soon the coffin was out and when they opened it... Tao's body was decomposing and filled with maggots and botflies which made Baekhyun sick to the stomach as he threw up... Chen who's comfortable which he should seek a psychiatrist since it's not normal...

Chen lifts Tao's body and Chen's hands were covered in maggots and Baekhyun grabbed his legs as they carried him inside... Lay who sees them and made room for him to work on it... Chen and Baekhyun laid him down while Chen washes his hands removing the maggots in his hands...

Suddenly a gunshot was heard interrupting Lay's procedure when X-EXO made their way in all 12 of them were there as Lay hurried to revive Tao... Lay injected medicine as it flowed into his body curing him as Lay looked... Tao's body was going back to normal as the maggots die in process... the botflies were dying as well... the wounds soon disappear and his skin was going to it's natural... 

Tao slowly opens his eyes and soon EXO had their 12 members and now face to face with X-EXO... this could be their final battle or maybe fighting more in the more future but here they stand... X-EXO: Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao, DO, Kai, and Sehun... EXO: Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao, DO, Kai, and Sehun were now facing their own bad side...

Kaiylynn and Rosie saw them when X-EXO Baekhyun looked and went for them but was cut off by Xiumin and Luhan the two oldest of EXO... Kaiylynn grabs her sister and runs to hide but then Rosie got caught by X-EXO Sehun while X-EXO Kai went after Kaiylynn... Kaiylynn doesn't know where to hide when X-EXO Kai grabs her by the waist as she stared right into his eyes and X-EXO Kai said " well it looks like you've fallen for me!" Kaiylynn already knows that if she answers him she'll be betraying her sister and EXO so she preferred to stay silent...

X-EXO Kai comes out with Kaiylynn as she tries to break free but his grip got tighter as she took out a pocket knife she had and cut X-EXO Kai's wrist as he let's go while she runs after her sister... X-EXO Kai got angrier and runs after her when he sees her by her sister while X-EXO Sehun looks after them...

Meanwhile outside...

EXO and X-EXO were now fighting and this time with lives lost... EXO already killed three of the chinese line... X-EXO killed their three of the chinese line... thus leaving both equal 9 members so X-EXO Suho said " enough we'll leave this for another time let's go!!" X-EXO took off and EXO stood there watching them leave but they know it won't end here...

will they end X-EXO for once!