The Full Moon!!

OBSESSION

Kaylynn Rose and Kaiylynn were eating but what surprised the girls is that EXO aren't around when Kaiylynn asked " where are the boys?" Kaylynn was about to answer when a woman screamed and ran when Kaylynn widen her eyes seeing EXO in their wolf forms with hunger in their eyes... Kaylynn says " um we better finish and go-!" Kaylynn didn't finish when her skin glowed... Kaylynn asked " what's wrong with me? Why am I glowing?" Kaiylynn says " that's because we also have powers to control them!" Kaylynn went outside and test the theory...

Kaylynn stretched her arm and with her concentration she began moving the metal steel... Rose says " no Kaylynn don't hurt them!" Kaylynn said " we have to or are you going to let them eat human kind!" Kaylynn walks with the steel floating besides her... Kaylynn locks her eyes on Suho and began controlling his mind... Kaiylynn who controls thunder and lighting she strikes Kai and Sehun... Kaiylynn knows who is Kai and Sehun...

Kai is the brown colored wolf and Sehun is the light brown so it isn't that difficult... but when Kaiylynn sees Chen running towards her as she remembers Kaylynn's voice "don't hurt them!" Kaiylynn says " I'm sorry sister but I have to!" Kaiylynn strikes Chen as he stumbles next to her making whining noises as she sees him slowly forming back... Chen asks " what happened?" Chen had his hands over his while Kaiylynn clears ... Kaiylynn helps Chen up and says " oh I've seen your so its alright!" Chen looks at her and widens his eyes...

Chen asks " when did you see my ?" Kaiylynn smiles and says " well... when your about to take a shower!" Chen asks " well if I uncover it can I you?" Kaiylynn looks at him and without saying a word she removes his hand and him... Chen stops her and says " not in the open people might see!" Kaiylynn searches for a place to but when she scans Chen already was kissing her and grinding his body on her as she feels his heat rising... Kaiylynn found a place and took Chen...

At O'Reily's Auto Parts store...

Kaylynn and Rose saw that 2 of EXO went in the store so they went in and saw the blood mess on the counter... blood was spread everywhere as Rose pinches her nose due to the extreme smell... Kaylynn can take it... she scans when she sees a wolf and walks to an isle where she can't be seen while Rose follows behind... Kaylynn sees the wolf and whispers to Rose " I think it's Kai judging by his wolf color!" Then they heard the window crash making them stop in their tracks...

Kaylynn looks and whispers to Rose " that's Chanyeol!" Chanyeol wolf form is white with blue eyes... Chanyeol's wolf form pounced on the body and tore a big chunk and starts eating when they heard a wrench fall startling them... Kaylynn asks Rose " was it you?" Rose shakes her head when they got discovered by Chanyeol and Kai as Rose says " hi Chanyeol hi Kai we were just going to leave and let you finish your meal!" The girls ran but Kai cut them off as he growled when Kaylynn ran to the 2nd isle and grabbed a big wrench...

Kaylynn comes back and sees Rose cornered by Kai and Chanyeol when Kaylynn hit Kai's head as he whines slowly forming back... Chanyeol slowly walks behind the counter and forms back when Kaylynn sees Kai in his human form as he says " ouch my head!" Kaylynn said " sorry Kai I didn't mean to!" Chanyeol pops up and says " hello and sorry if we're !" Kaylynn and Rose said " we don't mind!" Chanyeol walks and Rose widens her eyes... Chanyeol's is thick and veiny... Kai gets up and Kaylynn divert her eyes to his .... Kai's was bigger and more veiner... 

At a secluded place...

Chen was already mating with Kaiylynn as Chen says " I'll make you carry my pups in you!" Kaiylynn says " then make me!" Chen ed in her so deep that he won't be able to pull himself out... Chen howled slowly meaning he's almost releasing as Kaiylynn came coating his when Chen growled releasing his as he stayed like that since they are stuck... Kaiylynn felt his knot as she relaxes...

Meanwhile...

Suho was already in his human form alongside with Sehun, Lay, and Baekhyun... Suho had to find Kai, Chanyeol, Chen, Rose, Kaitlynn, and Kaylynn... Chen felt the knot undone as he pulls out... Kaiylynn got dressed when she sees Chen still but he starts to shiver as he slowly forms back into a wolf and cover Kaiylynn so she won't get cold... Chen her cheek as Kaiylynn sits while Chen makes a circle around her... Kaiylynn placed her back on Chen and felt his fur... so soft and so warm so she lays besides him and uses his fur as a blanket...

what will the morning await for them? Will they go to jail for killing people?