Kaiylynn's Home

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn was happy that she's home with Baekhyun and her pups... Kaiylynn was all healed as she looks in the mirror and sees those hideous scars as she lets her tears flow as she recalls those painful moments where she was almost to the brink of death... Baekhyun opens the door and sees her with her shirt lifted up and sees those scars as he sees tears coming out of her...

Baekhyun comes and says " ok lets get you freshed up, Lay gave me a special soap to help those scars fade away for good!" Kaiylynn puts down her shirt and goes in the bathroom turning on the tub with warm water as she grabs a bath bomb with the scent of vanilla as she undresses herself when Baekhyun looked at her back... scratches and bite marks are placed on her as he carefully touches the scars on her back as she flinched a bit when Kaiylynn said " Lay fixed it just before you came in the room, Lay also said to be careful with my back since these scars are fresh!" Baekhyun nods helping her in the tub...

Kaiylynn slowly sits on the tub floor and stretches her legs out and places her arm on the edge extending as Baekhyun began to gently rub her arm with the soap as she relaxes... Baekhyun said " Kaiylynn can you get up for me!" Kaiylynn gets up gently not opening her scars as she stands letting Baekhyun rub the rest of her body... then ever so slowly he lowers her down to the water as he applied shampoo on her as he makes his crazy styles of hair... then he applied conditioner and soon he grabs the towel and Kaiylynn lifts the handle and soon the water was draining as she gets up slowly...

Baekhyun wraps her and carried her to the room and dries her off... Baekhyun gets her fresh clothes as Kaiylynn asked " do you want to have more pups?" Baekhyun turns around and says " Kaiylynn not in this situation you are in, I have to wait till your 100% healed!" Kaiylynn gets up and removes the towel and says " I want more pups from you!" Baekhyun totally understands her... Baekhyun goes to her and picks up the towel and was about to cover her when she stops him and pulls him by the belt and earned a little moan from him...

Baekhyun removes her hand from the belt as he says " your not healed so I promise to wait for you and we can have as many pups as you can!" Kaiylynn said " but I want some more now!" Kaiylynn starts to unbuckle his belt and undoing his jeans lowering them down as she takes out his which isn't hardened yet so she on it and that made his hard and veiny with the precum leaking as she continues to while Baekhyun moans grabbing her hair...

Baekhyun felt a knot in his stomach meaning he's almost going to as he warns her " baby I'm close don't stop!" Kaiylynn kept when he groans as he releases in as she drinks it not leaving a drip as she says " yummy!" Baekhyun pulls up his underwear and jeans as he buckles his belt and zips up his pants while Kaiylynn gets dressed...

Baekhyun helps her when Kaiylynn grabs his crotch and rubs it making his rise again now poking his jeans... Baekhyun back hugs her and says " wait till your healed and you don't know what you just have done to me!" Baekhyun grinds his crotch to her as she closes her eyes when Baekhyun rubs it on her feeling how big he's gotten...

will Kaiylynn be healed?