A Third Sister?!?!?

OBSESSION

Rose and Kaiylynn were now walking hand in hand to the backyard as they sat down on the grass when Rose asked " hey what made you come back?" Kaiylynn said " well I've realized what X-EXO want... they wanted to break a girl's uterus and loose a baby while replacing it with each other's which is something that a girl must endure but not for me!" Rose nods when she spotted someone coming to them as she signals Kaiylynn to get up as she looks she stands...

Rose asks " may we help you Miss?" Kaylynn said " um... yeah I'm lost and can't find my way back home so I was wondering if you two can help me!" Kaiylynn seems very suspicious of her so she says " sure come inside we'll help you!" Kaiylynn and Rose led Kaylynn inside... 

Once inside...

Kaiylynn asked " may I know your name?" Kaylynn said " I'm Kaylynn Maire Park!" Kaiylynn and Rose stood there frozen when actually their father Yoochun didn't even mention that they had a third sister... Kaiylynn asked " your related to us?" Kaylynn nods... Rose said " but dad hasn't even mentioned that we had a third sister!" Kaylynn said " well dad hasn't explained anything about it!" The three sisters were now getting awkward and the atmosphere is getting quiet so Kaiylynn said " well let's break this awkwardness and let us Rose accept the fact that Kaylynn is here and she's our sister who we can count on from now on!"...

Rose nods when EXO appeared and Baekhyun asked " who's the girl?" Rose said " well she's our third sister which we didn't even realize till now!" Suho said " well welcome to our family!" Kaylynn smiled when Kaiylynn sees dark clouds heading their way as she says " um... Suho better look at this!" Suho came as the rest follows... X-EXO were seen as their powers were now out of control as each released their own while Chen said " ok everyone to safety they are now much more powerful than us!" The sisters ran while Kai uses his teleportation and got the girls to safety...

X-EXO were now using their own as X-Chen used his lighting to strike their house... X-Kai used his teleportation and teleported in the living room... Baekhyun saw X-Kai as he pats Sehun's shoulder getting his attention when X-Kai was heading to where Kai and the girls are... Suho cuts him off and battles with X-Kai...

In the basement...

Kai and the girls were safe from there but soon the door will break if they don't do anything... Kai said " down this corridor you'll find a key and a locked door... use it and go up the stairs and you'll be out of the house... Kaiylynn protect my baby in you... I LOVE YOU!!!" Kaiylynn said " Kai why are you saying it like your going to die... this baby needs you it won't grow without it's father so please baby be safe and come back to me!!"...

Kai kissed Kaiylynn's forehead and signals them to go... Kaiylynn didn't want to leave but Rose and Kaylynn were now pulling her as she runs with them and exactly what Kai has said there was the key on the ground so Rose picked it up and inserts it in the lock and soon the door opens and the girls go through the cells and see the staircase and up they go...

The sisters are out of danger which in the distance where they are standing... they see X-EXO (6) and EXO (6) now battling which is a stunning view now EXO are battling their doppelgangers... Kaiylynn Kaylynn and Rose are waiting to see which side will win...

Who will win?