Gone!!

OBSESSION

Kaiylynn was in the owner's possession as she thrashed her body but she looked and saw that she's tied to a chair and can't move as the owner came back with the bloody knife that was used to cut the poor pup's paw as the owner said " well it looks like I've hit the jackpot... I've caught the mother and next thing you know the father will be next!" Kaiylynn said " better not touch Baekhyun or my pups!" The owner said " feisty little one aren't you... well we should see about that!" The owner cut so deep into her leg as she squirts blood out staining the walls and the owners face as her blood poured down her leg onto the floor....

Back home...

Baekhyun settled the pup in his arm as it whimpers knowing that it misses the mom... Baekhyun shushs his little one as Suho said " guys we have to rescue Kaiylynn!" Kris and Luhan were outside thinking of a way to get her back when Sehun said " but hyung we don't know where the owner might've taken her!" Chen agrees as Lay came in with a piece of cloth that he found on the pavement by the road and said " this might be Kaiylynn's judging the fact that she was wearing a bright red shirt!" Baekhyun comes and looks at it while saying " I don't think Kaiylynn was wearing this besides she changed her clothes right after her birth of the pups!" Suho sighs and sits on the couch...

The pups were whimpering as they miss their mother's touch... Baekhyun doesn't know what to do and even he had s help but it wasn't working... the pups miss their mother so badly... Baekhyun went into Kaiylynn's room and brings out the box and opens the lid as he sees a bunch of little toys so that his pups have something to play with...

At the owners home...

Kaiylynn was in a excruciating pain now that the owner had cut her... her leg was beginning to get infected... she screamed when the owner came and said " will you shut u-!" The owner stopped and looked at her leg... a purple mark indicates that it was now getting infected as it was still bleeding but the blood was now black still pouring out as the owner said " well I'm not treating you so you'll die of infection!" Kaiylynn can't even move due to the weakness and the infection is getting much worse...

Few months passed...

Baekhyun can't recall the last time he had seen Kaiylynn but now that his pups are now growing so fast that they are now 1 year old... Baekhyun was happy to see them growing but something inside of him tells him that he needs Kaiylynn now... Suho comes and admires the pups now that they are grown but when he sees Baekhyun sitting on a chair looking at the view as he says " don't worry we will find her!" Baekhyun said " Suho she's gone for 3 months and still we have no clue where she is!" Baekhyun gets up angered and leaves Suho there...

Kaiylynn was still tied to the chair passed out but still breathing when she hears the door unlock and unties her bringing her to the brink of death by feeding her to their dogs who are patiently waiting for human flesh... they threw in and released them as one by one they start to rip her flesh and eat her... Kaiylynn knows that this is the end for her as she sees too much blood coming out of her as she smiles and says " goodbye EXO and my pups I will miss you!" Then one dog stopped and made the rest stop as well... the dogs backed up as one of them nudged its nose on her back and she didn't move...

The dogs began to whimper as the owner asked " what happened?" The person said " I don't know maybe they didn't want to kill her!" The owner came to their cages and yells " KILL HER NOW!!!" The dogs looked up and to each other as they barked at the owner when the owner didn't realize that the floor was breaking... the owner kept jumping in frustration when the floor broke sending the owner down to the ground lying next to Kaiylynn when the dogs surround the owner and soon the dogs began to rip flesh off the owner as the owner tried to push them off but failed as the owner was getting eaten alive as blood was pooling alot and the owner was dead...

Kaiylynn who woke up now severely injured as the dogs helped her up and walked her to her freedom... one dog jumped to unlock the back door and opens the door as it barked meaning she's free as Kaiylynn limps out of there... Kaiylynn waves the dogs goodbye as she heads home... 

Upon arriving home...

Xiumin and Lay were picking flowers when they smelled a metallic sense as Lay saw her with his wide eyes... he runs to her and asks her " Kaiylynn what happened to you?" Kaiylynn said in her weak voice " the owner threw me to the dogs but didn't kill me but the owner, the dogs ate the owner but the dogs helped me get away!" Lay carried her inside while Xiumin covers her body with his jacket...

Lay comes inside as EXO saw Kaiylynn pretty beat up... Lay lays her on the couch and begins his treatment... Xiumin uncovers her body and Lay heals her leg which was infected... Lay says " these cuts are soon going to be scars but you'll be fine!" Lay has her healed completely when her puppies came with their tail wagging as she cries... the pups began her and whimpering... Baekhyun comes and sees Kaiylynn as she slowly gets up and says " I'm home Baekkiee!" Baekhyun smiles and hugs her tightly while giving her kisses all over...

Baekhyun said " I'm happy that your back baby!! Look at our pups they missed you alot!" Kaiylynn hugs him and says " I know!" Kaiylynn kisses him and walks to Lay and says " thanks for healing me it really did the trick!" Lay pats her back as he says " drink this, it helps with the pain!" Kaiylynn drinks it and walks to Baekhyun and her pups...

will everything go smoothly?