Lay's Confession

OBSESSION

X-Baekhyun and Kaylynn were having their moment when Lay stepped inside the room and sees them as he clears his throat and asks " X-Baekhyun may I speak with Kaylynn alone please?" X-Baekhyun nods and leaves the room... Kaylynn asks " what's wrong Lay?" Lay said " I know your happy with X-Baekhyun but I still need to confess... I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU KAYLYNN!!" Kaylynn said " but Lay you can't possibly be in love with me I already have someone in my life which is X-Baekhyun and not to mention the father of my child!" Lay said " but I want to be your only one!" Kaylynn understands what Lay is going through at the moment...

X-Baekhyun came back as he opens the door revealing Lay on his knees and holding Kaylynn's hand while asking " what's going on in here?" Kaylynn said " Lay is confessing his feelings for me but I just can't accept it though I have you and that will never change at all!" Lay looks at her and gets up with his depressed face and leaves the room with a heavy heart that's about to be broken soon... Kaylynn sees him and gets up but when she was about to follow Lay X-Baekhyun stops her and says " he probably needs sometime to think about this for a while!" Kaylynn feels bad for leaving Lay so broken-hearted...

2 years later...

Yes it's been 2 years since EXO and the girls have moved to San Diego, CA and now that X-EXO knew where they were they even made themselves feel like they are home as X-Sehun asked " Hyung when are we going to the park me and X-Kai want to run around for awhile?" Lay who seemed alright but in the inside his heart is shattered like a mirror with broken pieces spread apart... Kaylynn and X-Baekhyun can't seem to separate each other not even for a mere second or either of them start to whine not being together...

X-Suho and Suho can't count on how many times that they tried to separate the both of them that ended up in failure... X-Suho was trying to convince X-Baekhyun to go with X-Sehun and X-Kai to the park but he couldn't go without Kaylynn... Suho was trying to see if Kaylynn could help him with cooking but turned out that X-Baekhyun got jealous the way Suho was teaching her so he won't try that again... X-Suho and Suho both sat on the couch and sighed at the same time when Suho came up with the idea while X-Suho said " take it away I'm listening!" Suho said " let's try this... we should make X-Chen and Chen go shopping for extra things and have them invite X-Baekhyun and Baekhyun along leaving Kaylynn here with us helping her sort some stuff here and there since there is a lot to do!" X-Suho agrees...

Suho sees X-Chen and Chen picking up some stuff when X-Suho asks them both " why don't you guys come with us we need to talk ok?" Chen and X-Chen followed both leaders as X-Suho said " you both need to follow and Suho will tell the rest but we are trying to separate X-Baekhyun from Kaylynn that way she has freedom from him so listen carefully I want you and X-Chen to go shopping and invite Baekhyun and X-Baekhyun so that they can help you!" Chen agrees so does X-Chen as they carried out their plan...

X-Chen said loudly making X-Baekhyun and Baekhyun hear " yeah Suho we will go shopping!" Baekhyun looks at X-Baekhyun and nods while the both of them head downstairs with Kaylynn following behind as Baekhyun asked " hey do you want us to join?" X-Chen nods taking X-Baekhyun's arm and dragging him while Chen grabs Baekhyun's arm and also bringing him while they heard X-Baekhyun " I can't go out if Kaylynn can't come!" Kaylynn said " it's alright I'm not going anywhere go ahead go with them l'll be organizing some things while you go do some shopping!" X-Baekhyun whines as Baekhyun pulled him inside the car and Chen drove off quickly before X-Baekhyun gets out...

Once the car is out of sight... Kaylynn breathes when Suho and X-Suho had their out and Kaylynn asked " is this why you both wanted X-Baekhyun to leave?" They both nodded as Kaylynn said " bad boys you both are!" Suho grabs Kaylynn's hand and puts it on his making her jerk it as she got on her knees and X-Suho as he moans having on his as she jerks off Suho making him moan... the three of them walk to the couch while Kaylynn sits when X-Suho opens her legs and moves her to the side and her while Suho pulls up her shirt and bra her s as she moans really loudly... X-Suho said " I will put mine in carefully so that I won't break you or the baby!" Kaylynn nods as X-Suho rubs his up and down slowly and ever so gently he pushes himself feeling her warm cavity but he did not move when he said " oh I think your water might've be broken!" X-Suho pulls out carefully as water rushed out...

Kaylynn now feels a contraction as she says " take me to the nursing room please!" Suho carried her and makes it into the nursing room as he lays her on the bed while X-Suho grabs the umbilical cord scissors and some towels to clean the baby when the three sisters asked " what happened?" X-Suho said " I broke her water with my !" Rose asked " how's that possible?" Taeyeon said " well if a man's goes inside of you and even if you are due the man can break your water even the slightest touch will do!" Kaylynn said " ok I'm pushing!" Suho puts on the long gloves almost covering his whole arm...

Suho said " don't push yet I need to feel if the placenta is wrapped around the baby first before you begin to push!" Suho puts his hand inside of her and reaches the womb and the baby while he feels the placenta as he says " yup all good and the baby is ready to be welcomed!" Kaylynn smiles and says " thanks Junmyeon!" Suho looks up and says " oh your welcome!" Kaylynn felt the 2nd contraction as she pushed just in time for Chen, X-Chen, Baekhyun, and X-Baekhyun to arrive home when X-Baekhyun heard a scream as the 4 of them rushed to the nursing room...

Suho said " breath!" Kaylynn breathed as Suho said " ok 1..2..3 push!" Kaylynn pushed and she was covered in sweat already as Suho said " breath ok I feel the baby's head and the placenta is still not wrapped around and you got to give it one last push you can do it just one more and the baby is here!" Kaylynn pushes one more time and soon baby cries was heard... Suho cleans it while X-Suho cuts the umbilical cord and Suho says " you gave birth to a healthy 6lbs 8oz baby girl!" Kaylynn smiles and cries at the same time...

X-Baekhyun smiles and says " excuse me... oh my God she's beautiful just like her mother!" Kaylynn smiles and says " welcome to the world Ally!" Kaylynn has named her Allieane Jung giving her nickname Ally for short... X-Baekhyun was proud of Kaylynn who welcomed Ally to the world... Lay who saw everything was now even more depressed and his heart was now shattered as he left with a heavy burdened soul as he sits on the couch with his head in his hands as he cries silently knowing he lost Kaylynn forever... Kaylynn who felt something burning inside as she gets up while Suho asks " hey are you alright?" Kaylynn shakes her head as she tries to walk but her legs were so wobbly as Kaiylynn said " sis you need to rest since you just gave birth!" Kaylynn shakes her head and tries to walk straight...

Kaylynn felt it in her guts that someone is feeling pain right now as she grabs the wall and looks... seeing Lay there all depressed as she used the wall for support while X-Baekhyun looks at her and slowly walks in case if she falls... Kaylynn makes it to Lay and sits down next to him placing her head on his shoulder when Lay looks at her and asks " what are you doing?" Kaylynn says " I know your in pain Lay cause I felt it!" Lay asks " well how are you going to fix me?" Kaylynn looks at the group as they leave them... X-Baekhyun leaves with his daughter in his arms...

Kaylynn says " Lay I will take your pain away!" Lay kept silent for a moment when Kaylynn kisses him and makes him lay on the couch with her being on top as she says " you'll never feel left out by me Zhang Yixing... NEVER!!!" Lay never heard her say his real name as she kisses him again but this time more passionate as Kaylynn removes his shirt and undoes his jeans taking his "little buddy" out and him while earning little whines from him... Lay grabs her and lays her on the couch as he removes her clothing as he says " you are the most beautiful woman and I promise to love you even though your taken but I don't care!" Kaylynn said " take me Lay!" Lay nods...

Lay slowly pushes himself inside as he stays letting her adjust as he gently moves his hips back and forth slowly as she says " faster!" Lay goes faster as she feels pleasure while as Lay pumps faster making her see clouds as she felt her walls get tighter and her stomach churned while curling her toes as she says " Lay I'm !!" Lay said " me too!" Kaylynn releases her as she coated his when Lay groans as he releases deep in her as he stayed inside of her still splurting his as he rides his cooling down as he pulled out.... white streaks of flowed out of her as she says " now I'll be expecting a Lay jr from you!" Lay smiles...

Will she be pregnant again? Will X-Baekhyun accept the fact that Kaylynn also loves Lay?