Beginning

OBSESSION

In the outskirts of Gwangju...

A very quiet town where everyone is buying every little thing to celebrate the holidays and the best of all is that it's December... the month of Christmas and the birth of our savior Jesus christ... But in a simple but yet most expensive store... there was this girl nearly on her thirties companied by her father Yoochun who seemed to not have decided whether to get the blue scarf or the red scarf... she sighs as her father asks "... why the sigh?" She responds " dad just pick one and let's get going Uncle Jae and Yunho are waiting for us!"...

Yoochun turns to his daughter and pats her head and picks the red scarf as they head off to the next department... who is the girl... well her name is Kaiylynn Anna Maire Park... Yoochun's first oldest daughter before Chaeyoung Park... but mostly people here know Chaeyoung by Rose... Kaiylynn and Rose always bicker between the two of them which makes Yoochun's work a little bit hard... he can never control his daughters behaviors... Yoochun always lost counts of many times either come to him for scolding between the two... 

Yoochun never taught his girls to be this less caring when he sees Rose picking on Kaiylynn for her looks and vice versa... Yoochun quickly pays his scarf and grabs his bag and walks over to them and says " ladies enough both of you need to stop... I never had problems with you when you guys were little but I guess both of your behaviors are changing and yet you still bicker between... your mother has gone to a better place and you two still do this!" Both Rose and Kaiylynn look at their father's worried face as he takes a seat on the bench...

Yoochun never had problems controlling his daughter's when their mother was still around but after the accident Yoochun took them and raised them like how a father would and being a widowed father to two daughter's was quite hard now that their adults... 

Kaiylynn sits on her father's left while Rose sits on his right and both placed their heads on their father's shoulders... Yoochun kissing their heads and said " well let's go home shall we!" They get up and walked with their arms linked... Kaiylynn sees Starbucks as she grabs her sister and says " hey Rose let's go get our drinks!" Rose tags along while Yoochun sits and waits...

Not far...

X-EXO was watching both daughters of a widowed father as they scan their movement when X-EXO Baekhyun asked " when do we get them and them till they are pregnant with OUR kids?" X-EXO Chen said " soon Baekhyun very soon!" X-EXO leader Suho said " let's go and get them!"...

back inside the mall...

Kaiylynn and Rose are now running around chasing each other like little kids and that made Yoochun feel embarrassed despite their age... Rose was 24 and Kaiylynn is 28 making Kaiylynn the oldest sister... Rose said " hey let's go over there!" Kaiylynn sees where Rose was pointing and sees a playground big enough for adults as Kaiylynn runs followed by Rose leaving their father behind...

Outside...

X-EXO were planning on how to get the girls so X-EXO Chanyeol said " ok let's hope this works!" X-EXO Baekhyun smirks as X-EXO leader turns off the lights as the girls stopped when Yoochun asks " ladies where are you?" Kaiylynn held her hand out as she felt her sister and quickly links her arm tightly while they had their arm extended... Yoochun was walking when he felt a arm as he asks " is this Rose or Kaiylynn?" Kaiylynn said " dad it's me!" Yoochun pulls his daughters close and says " ok listen to me... stay close to me and let's find the exit lights so that we can get out of here!"...

Will they get out? Will X-EXO trap them?