The trilogy of life. 1 Club (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Alcohol poured in. The music was booming. Neon lights lit up on the cheerful faces of the dancers. The fast pace of the melody filled awkward moments of acquaintance. Noise and stuffiness, but she was used to this state of affairs. After all, in fact, it was her work. Satisfy thirsty people to drink and come off to the fullest. To free yourself from difficult everyday life, relax your body and mind, maybe meet a girl or a guy.
-Noisy today, huh, Steve? - Turning away from the noisy audience for the next drink, Tiffany winked cheerfully.
- Honestly, I did not even expect such an influx today.
-Why didn't you expect it? Today is Friday.
-Yes, but you know, usually all these people go to more posh clubs, not ours.
- I agree, but it's great. More profit for you and me. By the way, what are you doing here, why not at your post, near the remote control. And who is the DJ, I see him for the first time.

-Don't worry, Piter, smart guy. And he replaces me until one of the girls standing next to me goes to that beauty, on which she laid her eyes as soon as she went inside, and did not ask her phone number.
- I do not know what you're talking.
- Come on, Tiffany. You know what I'm talking about that blonde sitting at the end of the bar. You’ve been looking at her for half an hour.
- I don’t look ... Okay, I’m looking. So what? I can’t just go up to her and say that I like her and invite her to dinner. Maybe she is waiting for someone.
- She is one. I definitely say. Although, they will soon take her away if you don’t hurry.
- What?
- Look.