SELFISH LOVE (JeTi)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

She was demanding and selfish. She did not like when she was argued, she was always right in any cases. They called her “predator” behind her back; everyone at school was afraid of her. Everyone avoided her, and it was necessary for this to happen that this "predator" fell in love with a classmate. And they became a couple, of course, not by the will of the girl.

“You are mine, and only mine.” If I find out that during my absence you gave to another at least something that belonged to me, and to you and him - the end.

 

Half year ago. First meeting

At this time of the year, when autumn reigned on the street, decorated with painted leaves, the sidewalks and the sun were still warming the cool ground, Jessica Chung , the storm of the whole school, first saw Tiffany Hwan. At that moment, nobody dared to disturb her dream , because they knew that if someone does this, he will not be lucky until the end of the school semester.

 

They knocked on the classroom door, it opened, and the director and the girl entered. They bowed to the class, the director immediately transgressed to an acquaintance:

- Children, meet your new classmate, she only recently moved from the USA, and she still does not know our language, so I ask you to be friendlier to her. Introduce yourself, please.

- Hello, I'm Tiffany Hwan Miyoung , but you can call me Tiffany. Please take care of me.

 

POV Tiffany

“Please take a seat where there is free space,” the math teacher told me, my eyes ran through places, and I found one near the window, in front of the fair-haired brown-haired woman that was sleeping.

Yes, she slept and did not hide it. I began to approach her when they held me by the arm. The girl shook her head and silently pointed to the place next to her. Why?

“If she wants to sit next to me, don’t bother her, Taeyeon, ” said an angelic voice, the girl idly opened her eyes and looked at me with amber eyes. Icy eyes. These eyes looked me from head to toe, stopped on my lips, then rose to my eyes. “Hi, I'm Jessica, ” she held out her hand for greeting.

- Nice to meet you Jessica , I'm Tiffany.

And quite unpleasant acquaintance was waiting for her. Yes, the girl is angelically beautiful, her cold appearance only attracted the eye, and a soft voice captivated hearts, but her character. And why did she decide that I was her property? She looks at me so powerfully, I'm scared. Because of her, I can’t make friends normally.

Dinner. Break. I walked calmly into the dining room when I felt hands on my shoulders, and a voice softly whispered in my ear:

- You will have lunch with me.

And that was not a question, but an order. It outraged me. Am I supposed to obey her orders ?! She's not even my friend!

- Jessica , what do you imagine? I am not your property! You and I just met! And I want to meet other people.

“Well, meet me, but you will have dinner with me,” Jessica shrugged , leading me to the dining room.

Behind us was a train of cries of enthusiastic girls and a whisper of admiring guys. And all, as the spirit repeated the name " Jessica ". Someone else said: “The princess looked in my direction. She smiled at me. She is so beautiful! ”

 

POV Jessica

How did they get me all! Their delight in relation to me, what nonsense ?! Who am I - a star for them? Idiots .

Tiffany New classmate. She is so beautiful, I really like her eyes, smiles and her lips. Heat radiates from her, and for the first time in a long time I bask in her rays. And I won’t let anyone take this heat. Sorry, but you are mine.

I would not like to be surrounded by these people, but Tiffany wanted to meet them. Ha! And how will she do it? No one will do while I'm here with her. They are all cowards.

We sat at the same table, closer to the window, so I persuaded to sit here. Here is a great view from the window, and you can see all. Oh, I see Taeyeon , the head of our class , has come . She is such a child that no one listens to her. I know that they offend her, because she never gives back.

Anyway, what business do they offend her or not? Kim Taeyeon doesn't interest me. Who interests me at the moment is Tiffany, who looks everywhere just not at me.Nothing, soon, soon you will realize that it is better to belong to me than to someone else.

 

POV Taeyeon

I was met as usual near the school gates, and in order to avoid contradictions I had to give them all the little things and my whole lunch. Again. And why am I not as conflicted as, for example, Jessica ? Why am I not giving change? I do not know.

And since I was left without dinner, I had to go to the dining room. I don’t want to be here, I don’t like it when there are so many people around me. Uncomfortable. It seems to me that they all look at me, expect something, as if I owe something to them.

The first person my eyes noticed when entering the dining room was Jessica . And Tiffany, also an American name. Oh, and how do I pronounce it? If Jessica I call Joshika .Sika , a girl who creates some problems. But I envy her.

- Taengoo ! Hey Taeyeon ! - I would recognize this voice from a thousand voices. Sunny , my only friend.

Lee Sung-Kyu , I'm so glad that I have it. Next to her is not so lonely. She studied in a parallel class, but as I heard, from the next semester she will be transferred to my class. Hurrah! I am so glad. Maybe it won’t be so cold.

“Hi, Sunny, ” I said sincerely smiling, joining her at the table, where the plates were almost empty.

And these empty plates did not belong to Sunny , but to the girl sitting next to her. I didn’t understand why Choi Suyung, “fatty”, was given such a nickname, because the girl was skinny and tall. Model appearance. She studied in the same class as Sunny , but she never talked to anyone, she only mumbled "hello", then, with her head down, quickly disappeared. Her slender figure was hunching, long dark brown hair covered almost the whole face, and I could not determine whether she was beautiful or not.

- What do you say new? How did the first three lessons go? Jessica today is some kind of quiet what happened?

- New student. Hwang Tiffany.

“Is that the little one sitting next to her?” Beautiful. Transferred today?

- Yeah. And Jessica immediately declared it her property.

- Ha ha ha, Jessi in his repertoire. Poor Tiffany.

Then the conversation we switched to other topics. I’m already used to the fact that Sunny always asks first about Jessica , then about me.

I don’t know how, but they were friends. True, this friendship manifested itself in a very rude form. In public, Jessica has never shown kindness or warmth towards Sunny .She talked to her the same way she did the rest.

But Sunny only laughed in response, and gently looking in her direction, answered:

" We Sica very kind and warm heart. You just need to understand and accept it. ”

 

POV Tiffany

We had lunch, so to speak. In her company, I could not meet anyone. Even Taeyeon , the elder of our class, did not approach us. But around our table now and then girls and guys appeared and stood for a long time and just looked at Jessica . They are annoying. Fair. Jessica was next to me, and I distinctly heard that she was angry.

Lunch is over. We went to class, together, she hugged me. At the exit, we encountered Taeyeon . She had a fun conversation with the girl, which was shorter than her, her hair the color of a sunbeam went down to her shoulders, and she had the same eyes, smiles, like mine. This girl, smiling, turned to Jessica .

- Sica , I haven’t seen you for a long time. Why didn’t you call me right away when you returned? And I was waiting for your call, almost did not sleep.

- In vain. I had a good sleep, Sunny - Jessica grinned, not looking at the girl. - Do you go with the "baby" again?

- Yeah. She’s so cute that I don’t want to let go. You know me, Sicachu .

- See you.

- Hey Jessica ! I want to meet your girlfriend.

- I AM? I am not her girlfriend - I was indignant, my cheeks treacherously turned pink.

- Tiffany is Sunny . Sunny - Tiffany. You know, now I'm sorry ...

“Tiffany, what a beautiful name.” Where are you from? You have a strange accent.

- USA, California. I didn’t see you in class, are you late?

- No, I'm from a parallel class. I hope you and I will be friends. And ignore Jessica , she will agree. I am the best of the best friends in the world - for the first time I saw someone touch and stay alive.

- You're the best? Ha. You're annoying - measured her eyes, Jessica pulled me towards the classroom.

- Right. But you still love me! - shouted after Sunny , laughing.

They are friends. Amazing

 

POV Jessica

And how can I be friends with such a hyperactive girl like Lee Sunny . And how did we even become friends? I don’t even remember how we met. But I know one thing: she's been hiding behind me for six months , takes out with her conversations and shows an annoying ego.

“Tiffany, have you forgotten where you are sitting?” I asked when I saw the girl move away from me and go to another corner of the room.

The place where Taeyeon was sitting was free, so she put her bag next to her. Tiffany did not answer me, did not even pay attention. Get angry? Why? Okay, I'll give her not much space. Today is my day.

Throwing things on the windowsill, she laid her hands behind her head, stretched herself out, looked out the window, into the courtyard. 5 minutes were left before the lesson.For 5 minutes I can calmly admire the birds, talk with nature, then I will have a good dream. The dream that I need so much after a night wandering. Only at school do I get enough sleep.

Everything has been taken into account here: 1. teacher (as always I don’t pay attention), 2. my classmates (all 20 people are required), 3. 45 minutes of rest.

But today my sleep schedule has been disrupted. For 10 minutes, Kim Taeyeon, the headman, has not been in the classroom . Where does this “baby” disappear? Yes, to myself, I call her "child", what is it? BUT? I do not hear the answer.

I get more and more annoyed, but another 5 minutes pass, then another 7, it is gone. Heck! Damn, damn, damn! I hate her!

“Are you saying something, Miss Jung ?” Want to answer a question? - the teacher raised an eyebrow in surprise when I got up. “Or do you want to go out again?” “Why ask if he himself knows the answer.” A fool . “Will you be back in class, Miss Jung ?” - I hear after the question, when the door closes behind me. Does he not see that my things are still there in the classroom? Of course, I'll be back, only first I look for Kim- kid. And as I find, she will not be saved even by the fact that she is a friend of Sunny!

 

POV Taeyeon

What do they want from me again? After all, I have already given, all that I could give. In the morning, they robbed me of food, money, and even mocked my clothes and height. So what do they need now?

“Though you are older than us, you look like a child.” And always so passive. You really don't like to fight?

“I have to go to a lesson.” Say what you want and leave me alone.

“You are so beautiful when you are angry, Taeyeon - one girl, the leader of the gang, Pak SoHi , came up to me, leaned over, patted her cheek.

She was very close to my face. I already knew what was coming next. Kiss. How disgusting. But I endure. Unfortunately, I can’t do anything, because her father is my father’s boss. And I know that she tells everything to her father, absolutely everything. Once it was, gave back. Due to my carelessness, my father was almost fired from his job.

“Look, onnie, she is so obedient.”

“Yes, she is obedient.” And it’s good that now is a lesson and no one will hinder us from doing pleasant things.

Damn it! I do not want to feel her nasty mouth again, I do not want to feel her touch, I do not want to inhale her smell. At least someone please help! I will even be glad to see Jessica , although I know that now is her sleep time.

“Let's go a little farther today than usual.” I want to see her bend from under my caresses ...

- Hmm - I thought I was going to die of happiness when I heard this icy soft voice. Turning away from trying to kiss, I looked at the girl. She stood, leaning on the wall, arms crossed, and she had that look from which it really became cold. She was annoyed and angry.

- I can’t imagine that you can please anyone , SoHi . It stinks of you and you disgusted kiss.

- Jessica , what did you forget here? And what are you doing here? You must ...

“Don't tell me what to do, SoH !”

- Sorry. But…

“I came to ask how long will you keep her?” - pointing at me, but without taking a step to save me.

“I think, until the end of the lesson,” the girls answered, lustfully smiling at me.

- I do not agree. I give you one and a half minutes to handle or I just take it with me.

“You decided to save her from us?” It doesn't look like you. You would rather have fun with us.

“You're right, with such a tidbit, you can have fun, but not now.” Do you remember what time it is, SoHi ?

- 14: 15. A lot of time before the end of the lesson.

- That's it. 14: 15. And this means that after 30 minutes the pair will end. That is, I would have to sleep peacefully. But as you can see here. I spend my time on you.

“I don't understand what you're driving at.” Are you waiting for permission from me to go to sleep? Ha ha ha Jessica , Princess, asks for my permission!

- I'm not asking anyone, everyone is asking me ! - Jessica hissed , crushing her against the wall with lightning speed, her fist hung over the girl's face, and in her eyes there was a real nightmare if she did not obey her. - Listen here, I will not repeat. I am not interested in this shorty, I absolutely do not care what she does outside school. I do not care! The only thing that interests me is the dream, my damn dream, in the classroom, during the lesson. In this damn lesson that lasts 45 minutes! Do you understand?

- Yes.

- I can’t hear, is it clear to you ?

“Yes, ma'am - I saw for the first time that SoHi and her gang stretched to the chase, she did not stop watching Jessica, that after what she heard turned and went towards the front door. I silently followed her.

 

POV Tiffany

She stood up for Taeyeon . Let not a lot in rude form, but defended. Jessica , you are an amazing girl. And not only I watched the scene of the "imaginary" fight, the whole class. Honestly, at first I didn’t believe it when Pak Eunhyun , the deputy headman, the guy sitting near the window in the front row exclaimed:

- Jessica is fighting!

We watched everything and heard everything, because all the action took place under our windows. Even the teacher, forgetting the lesson, followed the events. When it was over, we quickly sat down in our seats, but no one started the lesson, everyone silently waited for Chung Jessica to return . What will she do or what will she say?

 

POV Jessica

10 minutes. Do not have time. And why did I to look for her? Could calmly do without her presence. No, I couldn’t. Annoyingly. And why did not SoHi choose another place for her games? Now Tiffany is further away from me. Damn it!

- Jessica , thanks. Sorry about me ...

Taeyeon . Kim Taeyeon . I don’t even want to listen to her, therefore, I will ignore it. The class was too quiet when we entered. Clear. Not only heard, but also seen.

I did not deign anyone to look, sat down at my desk, arms crossed on my chest, closed my eyes. As soon as I relaxed, the bell rang. Everyone quickly began to push back the chairs ...

 

Nobody

- Sit back! - without even opening her eyes, Jessica produced a terrifying look. Classmates and teacher looked at each other nervously. “We have no more pairs, so there is another 45 minutes.” Therefore, read your subject again, Mr. Pak.

“You go too far, Jessica .” Who gave you the right ...

“I need my dream, Mr. Pak.” The rights to my sleep belong to me, so sit down now!

“Actually, it’s not supposed to sleep during the lesson - I tried again, but quickly took my words back when I saw the terrible aura around Jessica. - Start from the beginning or continue the lesson?

“At your discretion, Mr. Pak.”

After 45 minutes, the bell rang again, the students quickly gathered and ran out of the room. Only Taeyeon , Jessica and Tiffany remained in the class .