Chapter 8

Baby Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene finished her work earlier that very day. Well, she really didn't have the energy to continue working as what she and Solar talked about are still bugging her- more like eating her inside and out. She made up her mind alright but that doesn't mean that she is not doubting her decision right at that moment.  So for the whole ride home, she was just looking at the sky and pondering about her feelings as well as Seulgi's actions.

 

They arrived at the mansion and as soon as Irene went down from the car, the woman found herself standing at a red carpet, well more like a red curtain which is folded and draped over the grass. There are also some arrows placed beside the cloth which she followed instinctively.  It led her to the part of the mansion near the pond, the same which Seulgi insisted to build in commemoration of Irene's childhood mansion. Just beside the pond, there is a table with a candle in the middle of it and two chairs on the opposite end. Irene is still not done pondering what the meaning of it all when Yeri appeared and bowed to her.

 

"Please sit down in here Madam.” She gestured the chair on the left side signaling her to sit which she did. Then she handed Irene small something, more like a small book in exact and bowed her head before running back to God knows where.

 

Irene opened the card and to her delight, it was one of those mini comic strips that Seulgi has been sending her together with the lunch box. They the word FLIP scribbled neatly in front and when she did, Irene smiled wide when the book started showing a cute simple animation of a brown bear giving flowers to a bunny.

 

 

 

The cute little flipbook made Irene’s heart ecstatic. She hardly even have time to appreciate the tiny gift when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at her back and was greeted by a magnificent sight. Seulgi who is smiling wide while looking very handsome in her white long-sleeved shirt tucked in his black pants. She also has a black necktie and a black blazer to complete her outfit.

 

“I’m so glad you agreed to have this date with me Unnie. Here for you, beautiful flowers perfect for the most beautiful woman in the world.” She then showed her hand which she has been hiding on her back and gives a bouquet of purple flowers to Irene which the latter accepted with a soft “thanks” and blushing cheeks. After a few seconds, she cleared and composed herself.

Seulgi looks uneasy but Irene did not notice because she has been so focused on the way the younger is biting her lip ily. The latter is completely unaware of the state that her Unnie has been and is just focused on making her breathing normally by making her tight suit a little loose. The older woman gulped when Seulgi held her necktie while muttering “so tight” and swayed it left and right to loosen it a bit She also opens up the first few buttons of her shirt accidentally exposing her milky white neck and collar bone. Irene almost feels her blood dripping from her nose, thankfully her wife noticed her Unnie’s petrified state and waved her hands in front of her. Irene woke up from daydreaming or more like eye- Seulgi and muttered and soft “”

 

“Are you okay Unnie?” The questions forcefully pulled Irene back to the world of the living as she nodded rapidly to hide her embarrassment. Good thing, Yeri came bringing in a plate of ddeokbokki much to Irene’s astonishment. The little girl placed the plate of delicious treat in front of the couple before retreating back to God knows where

 

“Tada…” Seulgi smiled while putting two silver forks and two bottles of soda in the table. 

 

“You know Unnie, I really wanted to make this dinner special. I wanted to bring you to expensive restaurants or hire a chef and ask him to cook the most delicious food in the world but then I realized that it is not special at all because I did not put that much effort into it if I would do that. So I just tried to learn cooking your favorite dish. I spent three days learning this just for this night. So I hope you like it.

 

And I don’t have that much money to spend on this date” Seulgi mumbled the last part softly but Irene heard it nonetheless which made her chuckle silently.

 

Typical Seulgi. Always preferring something to be done by her own hands

 

Irene eyed the plate seriously, like a meticulous judge in a cooking competition. The action made Seulgi fidget on her seat. Her palms started sweating profusely and she almost bit her tongue once her Unnie picks up the fork and tasted the food.

 

The soft and spicy rice cake in tasted like the ones she had back in her hometown, the one she frequently went to when she was young.

 

“Is it good Unnie?”

 

Her lips started curving upward and gave a small nod to Seulgi who then break into a huge sheepish grin. She then picked up her own fork and started eating. They are both engulfed in the pleasure of filling up their stomachs when Irene accidentally glanced upon Seulgi while she is eating. Then the older woman almost chokes when she realized something. Her eyes widen and the fork in her hand dropped softly on the plate.

 

. She and Seulgi are having an indirect kiss by eating on the same plate.

 

The latter did not seem to notice and is still engrossed in eating and Irene mentally punched herself.

 

Damn you, Irene. What the heck are you thinking?

 

She was so busy trying not to blush at the idea when Seulgi noticed her petrified state

 

“Are you full now Unnie?” Seulgi asked her and Irene snapped out of her romantic thoughts.

 

“O-hh yeah I am. Thanks, Seul.”  The monolid girl then waved her hand and on cue, Yeri arrived with two plates of cake. The latter then got the now empty plates and went back to where she came from. Irene was still mentally beating herself up for her inappropriate thoughts when she saw a small form full of cake in front of . She looks up and saw Seulgi smiling at her while gesturing to take a bite of the treat from the fork she is holding. It made her feel hot with the same warmness concentrating on her cheeks. She attempted to take the utensil from Seulgi but the latter is faster in taking it away. She shook her head while smiling with her eyes.

 

“Nope. You are my baby tonight so I will be the one to feed you.” 

 

And Irene’s heart became restless after that.

 

***

 

Eating their dessert has been great. Well, it is for Seulgi while poor Irene almost had a heart attack everytime Seulgi will feed her. So much for trying to calm her racing heart. After the meal, Seulgi asked Irene for some kind of a break, for them to shower and change their clothes into pajamas so they would be more comfortable in the remainder of their date. After the two are have freshened up, the younger girl invited Irene inside the tent she prepared for the two of them. Irene is a little clueless about what they will be doing with a tent so Seulgi explained everything to her.

 

“It will be a clear and cloudless night tonight Unnie and I know you love the sky so much. So I decided to watch the night sky with you. Would you accept my invitation to gaze those millions of stars?”  She then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter