008

boyfriend

Sejin slid down from the Mustang, she glanced up as her R8 rolled in the property, Kai grinned from the driver seat.

“Are you sure everything’s okay?” She asked as Chanyeol walked to her, the male nodded back.

“I just got really worried when I couldn’t reach you and I’m sure you’ve heard about those fights happening around town lately.” Chanyeol said, she nodded back.

“I’m sorry I can’t join you for dinner, I promised Kai I’d accompany him at a~”

“It’s fine, you two should rest. It was quite a long drive.” Sejin said, she turned as Kai tossed the car key towards them. Chanyeol expertly caught it and sent his friend a look. The latter chuckled and blew the girl a kiss before getting in the Mustang.

“Can I crash tonight?” Chanyeol asked her, Sejin paused, her brows went up.

“Here? You want to sleep over?”

“Yeah, can I?” Chanyeol said, she nodded back and glanced back at the house.

“I’ll ask them to prepare the guest room. You’re being weird.” She mused, Chanyeol shook his head before leaning down to press his lips against hers, Sejin smiled before carefully kissing him back.

“I’ll call later.” He winked before jogging back to the car, Sejin gave the two males a wave as they sped off.

“It’s starting, hyung. I don’t know how they managed to find out about Sejin.”

“Any update?” Chanyeol asked, his jaw tightened as he stepped on the gas. Kai nodded back and he started to type an address on the car’s navigation system.

“We have the man from earlier, as well as his driver.” Jongin informed him as he eased down on his seat, he glanced at his friend and he paused.

“Good.” Chanyeol smirked as the Mustang’s speedometer went up, Kai exhaled and nodded to himself.

“Welcome back, hyung.”

 

 

Jena pushed the gates close behind her, the young girl got inside her car and started to drive to closest market.

She couldn’t sleep and wanted to munch on something before she started to work on the project given to her earlier.

And also, she had to update her law school application forms. She reached the mart’s parking lot and eased down her father’s Range Rover at an empty slot. She put her jacket on as she slid down from the car, Jena paused and looked around.

“The place looks busy.” She murmured as she eyed the mart from the outside, she shrugged and padded towards the building.

She got inside and immediately grabbed a cart for herself, she made her way to snacks aisle and searched for her favorites.

“We got two of them, but they wouldn’t speak. Well, we managed to squeeze an address out of him.”

Jena turned her head, there was a young male standing meters away from her, he had a black cap that covered his face, he was moving forward, every step of his shouted confidence and arrogance. She pursed her lips as she noticed his choice of discreet designed items.

“Hyung..did quite a number on him, they were about to touch her. It was crazy.”

“Definitely not a celebrity.” She said to herself, and then she noticed the three men in dark suits following him, her eyes widened and she moved away.

“A classy gangster. A gangster with good taste.” She nodded to herself as she took note of his Balmain leather boots.

She pushed her cart forward, but she had bumped into something, or someone.

She looked up and balked, the Balmain boots wearing gangster was standing right in front of her. However, his eyes weren’t on her, it was as if she didn’t hit him with the cart.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you~”

He pulled his cap out and Jena was surprised to see the familiar face, he paused for a while as he looked at her. Jena noticed how the males behind him tensed up as they looked at the young man before her.

“It’s fine, I’m just here for the chocopie.” He replied as he reached for a couple of boxes which were just inches obove her head, Jena nodded back and moved out of his way.

Jena hurriedly rushed to the counter to pay for her items.

“Park Chanyeol’s friends are really something.” She murmured as she reminded herself to call her cousin before going to bed.

 

 

Daniel stood up as two executives joined him in the room, he greeted them warmly before taking a seat again.

“I heard you wanted to go over our contract again,”

Daniel nodded back.

“Yes, I want to sign with you, but I have a few questions.” He replied, the two nodded and took out the paperwork. Daniel’s manager sat still beside him, waiting for the discussion to begin.

“You want me to be the face of your new resorts, just how big will the scope of this one be?”

“Ah, yes, our company has already begun working on four different locations, one is here in the country, two in Hawaii and lastly, we also have one site in Singapore. We plan to have you as our model for all of them.” The male told him, Daniel’s manager nodded, impressed.

“We’ve already made negotiations regarding your rate, mister Kang. And, our company is willing to give me more if you could give us your answer earlier. We understand that you’re a very busy person and a lot of companies would want to book you.”

Daniel nodded, his eyes went to the company logo on the folder.

“They just keep on expanding, huh?” He said light-heartedly as he placed his thumb over the print, the other executive nodded back.

“The new chairman is very aggressive when it comes to takeovers, sir.”

“Park Holdings, you’re really something.” His manager whispered, Daniel shook his head at him.

“Will you be willing to work with us, sir?”

Daniel met the male’s gaze evenly and he nodded.

“Of course, it’s a great pleasure to me to work with Park Holdings.”

The two males shook his hand before taking out black sign pen from the folder.

“Right, the company will be having a party this week. We would like it if you could come, we are planning to announce our plans to work with you at the said event too, sir.”

Daniel nodded back and smiled.

“Of course, I’ll be there.”

 

 

Sejin leaned back on the cool marble as Jena, who was Facetiming her, continued to chat. The older girl was enjoying a warm bubble bath in the tub when her cousin called.

“So, what are you thinking of wearing, unnie? Is it gonna be a ball gown type of party?”

“Usually, it is. But, I don’t know. Maybe something in lavender?” Sejin spoke as she pulled more bubbles to her, Jena nodded back and hummed.

“You usually go for the structured and clean line dresses, how about something..Disney princess-like for a change?” She joked, Sejin grimaced and her cousin guffawed.

“And, then we can have your hair curled and add gems~”

“Stop. Don’t. Please.” Sejin groaned, the girl was grinning at her.

“Today was weird, Jen.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was at Suwon, I decided to leave late, to avoid traffic. And then I felt my phone in the car, I got distracted by this really hip furniture shop.”

“Right, you tend to buy cute and unique without the intent on ever using them.” Jena said teasingly, Sejin waved her off.

“Chanyeol suddenly got there, you know. He even went all angry and defensive at that poor store attendant.”

“Park Chanyeol went The Hulk on him? Nice.” Jena replied, Sejin exhaled and nodded back.

“I don’t know, something must be bothering him. I mean, he…he usually just calls me when something’s up or if he wants to check on me. But earlier, it felt wrong.”

“Unnie, he’s just protective of you, that’s how he’s always been. It’s Chanyeol oppa, why are you so shocked?” Jena asked, Sejin chewed on her lower lip.

“Something doesn’t feel right.”

“Oh god, please don’t break up with him. I will literally cry~”

“I don’t mean that, you idiot.” Sejin groaned, the girl laughed at her reaction.

Sejin tilted her head at her cousin, Jena’s brows went up before speaking.

“I don’t think I have to explain this, it’s you. He worries over you because you’re special to him, and it’s cute how you’re only nice to him too.” Jena mused at her, and then it suddenly grew quiet.

“Hey, is something wrong? I didn’t want to ask earlier, but you…you sound unlike you, Jen.” Sejin heard the door to her room open.

“It’s…well, I’d rather discuss this with you in person, see you this Wednesday?”

“Of course.” Sejin winked before ending the call, she set her phone aside.

“Chanyeol? I’m in the bathroom!” She called as she let her hair down.

The doors opened slightly and he came peeking by the slight opening, Sejin’s brows went up.

“I’m buried in bubbles, do you need something?” She blinked at him, Chanyeol’s face came to view.

“I brought food.” He said cheerfully, Sejin was about to reply when she noticed something. There was a bright red stain on the strap of his watch.

“Ch~”

“I’ll wait downstairs. Take your time.” He said before closing the door, Sejin blinked to herself before deciding to wash off the bubbles on her body.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++