Confession

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His face stiffened and his smile faded, he was disappointed and I can see it from his eyes. "Why?" He asked seriously and it sounded as he was getting angry at me for always avoiding him no matter how hard he tried.

"You know we can't." I replied as tears started to build up.

"Can you please for once think about yourself?" He responded with a stern voice. "I know you love me too, why can't you face it?!" He said stepping back from me with tears in his eyes. "I've always tried, I've always waited for you."

He turned and walked away kicking the roses as he walked. I couldn't bear to see him like that as it hurted me and I realized I was already falling so deep.

"It's because I'm afraid!" I yelled as tears fell. He stopped in his tracks. "I'm afraid...Jungkook ah. You've been so good to me and the reason I avoided you is because I'm afraid my feelings will grow deeper to the point I won't be able to control myself." I confessed. My tears fell and I looked down at my feet, "But who knew, it already had grown so deep." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. 

He turned back and walked back towards me, "What did you say?" He asked for a repeat. "Stop Jungkook," I said noticing him come towards me and I stepped back. "The more you come closer, the harder it is for me to refuse you. I---" Before I can finish my sentence he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me towards him and put his lips onto mine. 

My eyes widened in shock but I didn't push him away; a tear rolled down my cheek as I closed my eyes. He pulled away slightly, "then don't refuse me." He whispered softly with a smile. 

--JK POV--

My heart was beating so fast like it was going to jump out of my chest, I was overjoyed. I noticed a tear rolling down and I brought my hand up to her face and wiped it. My arm still wrapped around her waist and my hand cupped the side of her face. 

"Don't cry; from now on I won't let anything happen to you. I don't care about the future; I just care about now." I said softly looking at her gentle eyes. I shifted my eyes onto her soft lips and before I knew it, I was already leaning in for another kiss. This time she responded and I felt her lips push against mine, I formed a smile and pulled her closer to me not wanting to break apart.

I took her back to where the other members were sitting, hand in hand. "What did she say???" The members asked in anticipation. Jungkook smiled widely and nodded his head. The members stood up and cheered, "Woooo!! Our Kookie is taken!" They yelled and clanked their beer cans together. I turned to her and she shyly smiled looking at the ground. 

"Now..." Manager hyung broke the festive atmosphere. "This...can't be known yet. You know that right?" I looked at him with disappointment but we knew he was right. 

"PD will be happy you're all living your lives as normal young adults but you're just starting off, it will really hurt you if you disappoint those around you, especially your fans." He continued.

"Are you okay with it TaeMi?" I turned to look at her hoping she wasn't upset that we will be dating in secret.

"Now's not the time to reveal something like this Jungkook, I'm okay." She said smiling and I was thankful she understood where we're coming from.

"Now that this is over, round two!!" Jin hyung yelled holding a skewer in his hand and we all enjoyed the night.

--5 Months Later--

It's been 5 months since I've been officially been in a relationship with TaeMi and it's literally the best time of my life. Although we're both busy with our respective work  and I can't see her much with my overseas schedules but to know she's mine is already the best gift. 

Although we dated in secret, most of our company staff knew about the relationship and they all supported us. I was planning to release it to the public soon since I picture myself with her for the rest of my life.

I was currently in LA while TaeMi was back in Seoul preparing for the first concert of the world tour that was coming up within a weeks time. 

"Hello?" TaeMi answered the phone and her voice immediately brightened me up. "What are you up to babe?" I asked. "I'm in bed, I had a long day at work today with a lot of meetings." She replied and I can tell she was a bit tired. The time difference was huge so we can only talk when I'm about to go to bed or when she is. "How about you? Everything going good?" She asked.

"hmm...everything's good, but I'm upset about one thing." I answered. She got worried, "What's wrong?" 

"You're not here beside me." I replied and she giggled, "huh? what?"

"I miss you, we haven't been able to spend time with each other much." 

"I miss you too bunny. At least you have oppas there with you. I'm in this huge apartment alone." She whined. 

"Ahh...you're so cute. I'll be back soon so wait for me." I assured her. I kissed her good night over the phone and went back to work.

--Your POV--

I smiled as I hung up; being in a relationship with him did bring some pressure. He is a world star and I'm no where near compatible with him but I was glad he showed me so much love. 

"Yes Bang PD?" I answered my phone upon hearing it ring. "TaeMi ah, you've been working hard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter