Dinner Invite

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Your POV--

I wasn't disappointed as I walked out the venue doors waiting for the person to show up. Hyunwoo was just too cute to be disappointed and plus, I got to see them twice in a span of 2 days. 

I looked at my watch and realized it was already 3pm. "Did time always go by this fast?" I thought. I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my leg and I looked down in shock then smiling at the sight of Hyunwoo. I bent down to get to his level. 

"How was it?" I asked smiling.

"Great!" He said excited, he opened the poster that was given to him by the group. I ruffled his hair, "Looks like Hyunwoo had a blast." 

"Thank you" I heard a voice from behind Hyunwoo. I stood up, "Hyunwoo is so cute. I couldn't resist." smiling at his mother. 

"I'm Jiwoo, Hyunwoo's mother." She introduced with a wide smile. "I'm TaeMi." 

"Sorry for taking your fansign ticket. Hyunwoo just didn't want to leave." She apologized. I waved my hands, "No no, it's totally fine." I assured it was okay. 

As we were talking, a tall male staff walked over to where we were standing. "TaeMi shi?" He called out. 

"Nae?" I asked. 

"Please come with me, we have someone who wants to speak with you." He answered. I raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

"You need your phone returned don't you?" he replied.

"Ah! You're the one who found it?" I asked remembering my purpose of waiting again. 

"No, someone else did. Come with me; he's waiting."

"Hyunwoo, let's go." Hyunwoo's mom said. "But mom, I want to stay with noona a little bit longer." He whined and held onto my hand. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Is it okay for Hyunwoo to come along with me?" I asked the staff. He contemplated but nodded. "Let's go!" Hyunwoo said and dragged me along. 

We arrived at the door and I stood there staring at the label "BTS." "No way..." I thought to myself. The staff opened the door and gestured me to walk in. "She's here...with a little kid and his mom." 

I walked in and there the 7 members were sitting around the room. They turned to look at me amused at my expression. "Uhm...hi." I said shyly. "Hyungs!" Hyunwoo yelled and ran towards them.

"Hyunwoo ah, what happened to wanting to stay with noona for a bit? Once you see hyungs you ran to them without a second thought" I teased as his mother laughed. 

"Noona..don't sad. Hyunwoo likes you and hyungs the same!" He said pouting. "pfft." I laughed and pouted my face at him. 

Jungkook who was ruffling Hyunwoo's hair stood up from his seat and went towards his bag. 

"Here" he said and walked up to me handing back my phone. 

"Heol..daekbak. It was you who I was talking to on the phone?" I asked in shocked taking back my phone. He nodded with a slight smile, "Why?" 

"Nothing. Thank you." I said smiling back. 

"You're TaeMi right?" Namjoon asked as he walked up to me. "Nice to meet you." He said sticking out his hand and I grabbed it to shake his hand.

"Too bad we didn't have much interaction out there. Hence why we decided to call you back to our waiting room." Yoongi said pinching Hyunwoo's cheeks.

"You are one kind person. Usually fans don't give up their tickets that easi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter