Final Day in Japan

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--JK's POV--

It was dawn when I felt her move between my arms, she suddenly bolted out of bed and into the washroom. I heard some gagging noises and jumped out of bed to go to her aid. "TaeMi ah? You okay?" I said as I patted her back. She turned to me and covered , "I'm okay. Just didn't feel well." 

"I think we should head to the doctors." I suggested worried it will get worse. She shook her head and smiled, she got up and washed her face and hands. I supported her back to bed and she realized, "Huh...did you bring me back?" She asked looking around the room.

"I didn't know where you placed your room key so I brought you here." I answered and tucked her back in bed. "Ahh...Soojin unnie has one key and I left mine in the room. I share a room with her." TaeMi answered as she pulled the blanket up to her chest. "It's still early, rest a little bit longer." She said patting beside her. I smiled and hopped back in bed. I cuddled with her and we fell back to sleep again.

At around 8am I had breakfast with TaeMi and then went straight to the venue. TaeMi stayed back at the hotel for a little bit longer before heading down; she had a meeting with her team. 

We practiced and got ready for the show that night; here and there I would text TaeMi asking how she was feeling. 

--Your POV--

"How are you feeling?" My team mates asked once they saw me. "Morning sickness once I woke up." I answered. "Did Jungkook find out?" Soojin unnie asked. I shook my head, "no, I still haven't said anything." 

"The concert is tonight, but I think I'm going to rest at the hotel today, I'm a bit exhausted." I told them. "yeah, you should stay. With your first trimester, it's best to rest up." Yumi agreed. "Don't worry about work, we got it covered." Jun oppa assured me with a smile. I smiled back, "I got a good team so I'm not too worried." I smiled. "Anyways, I thought about what to do for BTS' debut anniversary on the final day of the New York concert." I continued. "What do you have in mind?" Justin oppa asked interested.

"Well..." I said and I told them my plans, "If we can get in touch with people that can provide us this, it would be great. It's something that would go well with the concert too. I don't think it would be too much, I just want to keep it simple yet memorable." The members nodded in agreement. "Actually this is quite simple yet very fitting for this concert." Jun oppa praised at the idea. "I also plan to let Jungkook know about the pregnancy. By then I should be healthier." 

"Hopefully, we can find a company that will be willing to do it for that night." I said.

"Don't worry, I'm on it." Yumi said enthusiatically while searching on her laptop. I smiled, "Thank you." She looked up at me and smiled in return, "no thank you for snapping me back to reality." "Eh, who knew a girl like her would be able to turn back to human." Joked Soojin unnie. "unnie!" She snapped, "aish...already back to your old self?" Jun oppa teased. "Okay guys, let's stop teasing the poor girl." I defended her. We all laughed and went back to work.

After planning out the New York concert, the rest went to the concert while I stayed back to rest. My phone rang as I was resting in bed, "hmm Jungkook ah?" I said sleepily. "We're about to start but I heard from Justin hyung you're resting at the hotel?" Jungkook said on the other end. "Hmm.. sorry I can't make it today. I'm a bit tired." I answered feeling apologetic. "It's okay babe, rest up. I'll be right there when I'm done the concert. Ah, I left my room key in your bag when we left after breakfast. Move into my room." He said. "It's okay, I can stay with Soojin unnie." I replied. 

"I want to stay with you whenever I can." He insisted. "But I'm already in my bed, all ready to sleep." I replied with a small chuckle. "I better see you sleep in my room when I get back, got it?" He said in a joking voice. "Okay, good luck! fighting! Love you" I cheered for him over the phone. "Hmm. Love you too!" He made a kiss sound before hanging up.

I got out of bed and dragged my stuff over to his room; curled up in his bed, I fell asleep. He came back at around 2am in the morning, I was sleeping but I heard the door opening, he walked carefully over to my side after noticing me sleeping. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek before heading to take a shower. He crawled into bed and I felt his arms around my waist scooting closer to me. I smiled lightly and moved myself towards him, "You're back?" I whispered with my eyes closed. 

"Did I wake you up?" He asked sweetly and quietly. "No you didn't." I replied. "How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked as he pulled the blanket over my shoulders scared I was cold. "I feel a lot better with the amount of rest I had today." I replied softly. "That's good, go back to sleep babe." He said. I slightly opened my eyes and lifted my face to his. He looked at me as I spoke, "Seems like the concert went well." He smiled and nodded, "It went well, we had a blast." I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips, "You worked hard." I smiled. He grinned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter