She Still Loves Him

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got into Dongwoo oppa's car and he stared at me, "You know...your sister is going to be mad at you." He said. I bit my lower lip, "Did she find out?" "You think I can hide things from my wife?" He asked. I hung my head and ruffled my hair, "Ahh! She's going to kill me...I'm doomed...oppa you have to save me." I said pouting at him with my messy hair.

"Save you? You got into this yourself. I'm also a victim! She sent me to 'Washington' thinking you're there but I had to secretly switch my tickets to Korea after finding out you're here." He said laughing. "Oppa! You can't laugh in this situation... if unnie knows I lied and snuck to go work in Korea, she's going to kill me!" "...And...you lied to people and used me, your cousin in law, to get away from Jungkook..." "Oppa......pleasee.....I've used you so many times, you and unnie dote on me the most out of all my cousins." I said pleading him to save me from getting into trouble. "I already told your unnie." he said and I stared at him with betrayal in my eyes. "what did she say?" 

"She wasn't even surprised. She knew you were in Korea." He said and started driving. "She didn't get mad?" I said beaming with hope. "We'll see when I take you back home." He replied and I slumped back into my seat. That's right, Jung Dongwoo or Dr. Jung is my cousin in law who is married to my cousin. When I went through a slump last year, my cousin in law being a doctor helped me through it along with my cousin. Until now my cousin would often tell him to go with me here and there. When I was still in university, I used him as a shield to get away from guys approaching me. 

We got to the company building and there were busses waiting in the parking lot. I got out of the car and Dongwoo oppa took care of my luggage, "TaeMi ah!" Yumi called me over. I walked over and Dongwoo oppa followed, "so...this is your new boyfriend?" Jun oppa asked and Justin oppa gave me a weird look. He knew I was lying because I used this trick back in University. Justin oppa walked over to Dongwoo and pulled him aside. "Dongwoo hyung...she's.." "using me again." Dongwoo oppa finished his sentence. "Just be quiet...I'll deal with this." He said and Justin oppa just nodded.

"Okay, everyone let's board the bus." Bang PD nim said when everyone arrived. "TaeMi, this bus." Soojin unnie said and grabbed my hand. "Oppa, this way." I said and he followed with my belonging. I entered the bus and noticed this bus had BTS members and they were already seated. "Hi." I greeted. "Hi!" Everyone but Jungkook greeted me happily. "Yah TaeMi ah! Can you at least take your bag? Can't let this oppa carry everything right?" Dongwoo oppa said as he got onto the bus. "Ah..mian oppa. I got carried away, I'm so used to having you do everything for me." I said grinning making Jungkook look away not wanting to see any of this. 

"Take your seats and we'll be heading off soon." Bang PD said from outside the bus waiting to get on. 

I looked around and there was a seat next to Jungkook and a seat next to Namjoon. I hesitated and started walking over contemplating where I should sit, I turned to Namjoon about to sit down but Dongwoo oppa came and sat down next to Namjoon. "Oppa.." I said. He shrugged and replied, "You're still beside me, don't worry. You're only apart from me on this car ride." He said teasing pointing to the seat next to Jungkook. 

"TaeMi ah, take a seat so we can depart." 

I had no choice but to sit next to Jungkook, he gave me a glance and looked away. I put my bag on the floor and I ended up having less leg room, Jungkook reached over and took my bag putting it on top of his. "Thank you." I said and that was it, he stared out at the window. We were close yet far so my heart was aching but I had to deal with it to let him go.

--JK's POV--

I can smell her scent and it's killing me. I wanted to forget about her and move on but I didn't know it would be so hard. With her constantly showing up, it's making it harder for me to do so. During the whole ride, we barely talked; she tried to strike a conversation once in a while and although I want to talk to her and catch up on times we missed, I kept my distance. 

"TaeMi ah." Dongwoo hyung called her. "hmm?" "Did you take your medication yet?" He asked. "Ah...right.." She reached over for her bag and I helped her,  accidentally touching hands. "Sorry." She apologized and let go quickly. The spark was still there, "What medicine do you need to take?" I asked curiously. She never had to take anything unless she was sick. She smiled, "Nothing, just vitamins." Dongwoo hyung handed her a water bottle as we both watched her. 

"Take a nap TaeMi ah, you've been up late lately." He said and she nodded. "I'd lend you my shoulder but we're not sitting next to each other." He teased. "Exactly, that's why you should've sat next to me." She replied pouting at him the way she used to do it to me.

The location was quite a drive and TaeMi fell asleep bobbing her head back and forth, side to side. She must've been extremely tired, we ran over a rock and her head tilted to the side; I quickly caught her head and was met by Dongwoo hyung's hand also catching her. He smiled at me and got up and helped her, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter