I Want You

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--JK POV--

It was getting a bit cooler with the breeze from the waters blowing in but I can feel the warmth from hugging her. I rested my head on her neck, the smell of her hair was soft and pleasant. She lifted her hands and held onto my arm as she leaned back to rest against me. "Babe," She asked softly.

"Hmm?" I responded. She turned to look at me in the eyes, "Promise me something," she said. "You gotta tell me first before I promise something." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I want you to promise me first." she insisted.

I nodded and gave in, "okay. I promise. Now tell me what I am promising to." "If one day we're apart, you have to live happily and take care of yourself. Also, if I ever make a mistake don't be mad at me." I looked at her and put my hands on her shoulders, "Shh...what do you mean apart? that will never happen." She smiled, "who knows in the future, you might end up getting tired of me and leave me." 

"No, that will never happen." I said seriously making her flinch at how serious I was. "I want you and I want you to be with me forever. That's what I'm promising to." She scoffed and cupped my face. "You're so cute." 

"Don't you ever say that again.." He said disappointed. "Okay okay, I won't. Are you mad at me?" She pouted. "Yeah I am." I was mad that she brought it up, it's like she didn't trust me.

"I'm sorry." She apologized as she let go of my face and looked at her hands. I lifted her chin and kissed her, "that's your punishment." She looked at me and smiled, "not bad of a punishment." 

Her hair was blowing in the wind and I pushed back some strands behind her ear and my eyes naturally were drawn to her beauty. She didn't wear much make up since she's lazy but I liked it better that way. "Why are you looking at me that way?" She asked shyly. "You're so beautiful that's why." and she bit her lower lip shy at my compliment. 

She shivered as the winds got a little stronger and I took off my sweater to cover her. "Let's head back." I took her hand and guided her back to our hotel room. I went to take a shower and she used my laptop to do some work after she finished her shower. 

"Oh oppa, tickets are sold out for all shows??! Nice!" I could hear her cheerful voice from the bathroom and walked out. 

She came and gave me a hug right when she hung up. I laughed and asked her what she was so happy about, "All our concerts... they're all sold out!" she yelled while jumping around in excitement. I watched her as she spung around smiling like a fool and it was as if time was in slow motion and I smiled at her radiant beauty even when she's doing the smallest things. 

She got too excited and tripped over herself, "TaeMi, careful" I said and caught her before she fell but that caused us both to fall onto the bed. She was on top of me, "Opps, got a bit too excited." She said grinning ear to ear. She tried to get up but I pulled her back down and we stared at each other for a good minute or so. 

I didn't want to break what I was feeling right at that moment, all I wanted was her. I flipped her over and I took over control as I hovered over her, "Jungkook ah," She said nervous as if she knew. "We can't---" I smashed my lips onto hers not letting her speak nor letting her get away this time. At first I started off soft and gentle but my desire for her grew and my kiss started getting rough. I could hear her gasp for air between my kisses. 

I moved my lips kissing and gently biting her lower lip; she wrapped her arms around my neck and that was when I knew she had fully given herself to me. She pushed her lips against mine and we had a makeout session. When I found the chance I slipped my tongue into and explored every bit of it. She let out a little moan and that made me want her even more. 

She broke our kiss and I looked at her intensely, "I want you and I need you." I told her. She gave a small smile, "Would you stop if I told you no?" She replied. I chuckled and shook my head, "No, you're mine and only mine." I began my kissing session with her again, "I won't hurt you" I assured her and soon we were in a new different world; I didn't care about the future and only cared about her. 

Shortly after, we fell asleep with her resting on my chest and my arms wrapped around her body.

--Your POV--

The alarm rang at around 7am, we had to check out of the hotel by 10am to head to the airport. I opened one eye and rubbed it forgetting what had happened last night. I felt someone's quiet yet soothing breathing on my forehead, I felt sore underneath and it all came back to me what had happened yesterday. I scooted away from his embrace and tried reaching for one of our bathrobes laying on the ground. 

My movement seemed to have caused him to wake up from his sleep. "What are you doing?" He asked with his deep half asleep voice and it startled me. "I need to get ready." I whispered embarrassed knowing we were not wearing anything. He smiled and pulled me back into his embrace, "Nothing to be embarrassed about, I've already seen it all." He teased with his eyes closed. 

"Ahh..." I said covering my face to hide my blushing face. He opened his eyes and removed my hands f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter