It's Not Over Yet

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--JK's POV--

I heard her anxious voice and that got me very scared; scared something bad might happen to her. I just ran in a direction my heart told me to while the members caught on and ran after me. 

"TaeMi ah?!" I called her as I ran. "TaeMi!" The members also ran around calling her. 

"Get off me!" I heard her voice screaming for help. "Jungkook ah! Help!! Please stop!!" I panicked and ran straight towards where her voice was coming from. 

I spotted her, pinned to the ground and assaulted, "You ing bastards!" I yelled in rage and sprinted over. She managed to kick one of the guys and escaped out of their captivity; running towards me. She ran into my arms and I scanned her quickly. I was furious; I ran over and started to fight the men. 

"TaeMi ah, what did they do to you?!" Namjoon hyung asked anxiously. Yoongi hyung took off his sweater and wrapped it around her to cover her half buttoned blouse and ripped sleeves. The members got mad and ran over to assist me, "You bastards! How dare you touch her!" I yelled as I punched them. "You want to die don't you, how can you do this to a woman?!" Jimin hyung yelled as he kicked one of them. "I'm going to drag your asses to court!" Jin hyung shouted. 

The men got scared and ran away, the members were about to run after them but Dongwoo hyung was able to get the cops there on time and they ran to capture them. I ran back to TaeMi, standing with Yoongi hyung shivering in fear. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I scanned her from head to toe. She didn't say a word but tears were flowing, I lifted her chin and noticed her face was swollen by the assault. ", I should've just beaten them until they couldn't walk!" I said in anger and was about to run after them. She held onto my arm and I turned to look at her. She shook her head, "Don't go." she whispered; we watched her and before we knew it she fainted into my arms. "TaeMi ah!" We yelled. "Quick bring her back" Dongwoo hyung said and I lifted her as we headed back to our campsite.

When we got to the site, everyone was shocked. "What happened to her?!" Soojin noona asked. "Quick, bring her a set of new clothes and some warm water." Dongwoo hyung instructed. "Is she okay?" Bang PD nim asked urgently. "I need to check her to see if she has any wounds." Dongwoo hyung replied. "Bring her to our cabin. Soojin and Yumi, come with us and I'll need your help to change her clothes. The rest, I'll fill you all in later." 

"We want to help." The members offered. "Too many people already. Just wait until I check on her first." Dongwoo hyung said. I carried her into our cabin and laid her onto my bed, I looked at her face and saw how red it was. I was upset at myself, mad at those bastards, scared that they hurt her in other ways...I couldn't think straight. 

Soojin noona and Yumi rushed in with new clothes. Yumi took off Yoongi hyung's sweater and I noticed how ripped her blouse was and my fear got worse. "Did they..." I asked fearfully. Dongwoo hyung patted my shoulder, "It looks like they didn't do anything yet. If we got there later, she might've..." He bent down and looked at her face and her arms checking to see if there was any wounds and bruises. He noticed her knuckles were red and he responded with a small smile, "You used your fists to fight didn't you TaeMi. Good thing you knew Taekwondo to defend yourself a bit longer." 

"Let's head out first. Yumi and Soojin will change her clothes. Also, look to see if there's any other wounds and report to me." Dongwoo hyung said and I relunctantly followed him out. 

After a while, the two came out and I rushed to them. "Is she okay?" I asked. They nodded, "There's no wounds, other than some scratches on her shoulder and her face." They replied. Dongwoo hyung walked inside with his stethoscope and a heartbeat reader. I followed him as he checked and read her pulse, "How is she?" I asked. He cleaned up his stuff and replied, "She's fine, her heartbeat is normal now, she fainted due to fear." "When she wakes up, let her take her medicine." He said as he gave me a bottle of pills. "May I ask what these are for? She said they were vitamin supplements but I feel like there's something more to it." I asked.

"Due to the miscarriage she had last year, her health wasn't in good shape. Her blood levels were low and had abnormal menstural cycles due to stress so we prescriped her some meds to get her health back up. That's why she seems weaker than usual." He explained, "Let her rest until she wakes up." He patted my shoulder, "It's not over between the two of you...I can tell." He said and walked out closing the door behind him. 

I sat down next to TaeMi watching her sleep, I put her hand into mine. "I still love you so much...why are we hurting each other this way?" I whispered to her. I raised my hand and cupped her face, "You don't know how much I missed you. Every night I always dreamed about you sleeping next to me." 

(Knock Knock) Someone knocked on my room door, "Come in." I said and my members came in. "Jungkook ah, how's TaeMi?" Yoongi hyung asked. "She's still resting," I replied. "Those bastards hit her pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter