Kindhearted

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

I was just one person away before I meet Taehyung. I was getting a bit excited thinking about meeting them in person. Taehyung looked over at me and gave me a smile; did he recognize me from yesterday?

"You can go on." The staff gestured me to head over with a smile. I smiled back and nodded, walked over to Taehyung. I stared at him and he stared at me then I realized I hadn't taken my notebook out. "Ah," I quickly took out my notebook handing it to Taehyung. 

"TaeMi?" He said writing down my name. 

"Oh? --oh" shocked at how he knew my name even though it was my first time at a fan sign. "How did you---" Before I could finish, I heard a young cry from behind. It caught my attention and my eyes naturally went towards a young boy crying in the arms of his mom. His mom was comforting him as he was crying, 

"I'm sorry, give me a moment." I turned to Taehyung who was eyeing me with curiousity. "You go first." I said to the girl behind me and left the table. 

I called out to the young boy in his mother's arms and gestured him to come over. His mom placed him down and walked him over. I was crouched over by the edge of the stage and looked down at him with a smile; holding out my hands to carry him up on stage. 

I bent down to get to his eye level. "What's wrong buddy?" I asked his head. "I wanted to see Bangtan hyungs, but mom couldn't get a ticket." He replied sniffling. I smiled at his cuteness, "Do you like hyungs a lot?" I asked reaching into my wristlet to take a out a kleenex wiping his tears.

He nodded, "hmm.. I woke up early to come from Busan." He said upset. I put my hand on his shoulders, "then.. do you want to come with noona?" I asked. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter