Goodbye

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Your POV--

"Okay that wraps up the meeting." Jun oppa said as he has now become the team lead of the "haengbok" team. We all gathered our stuff and they all came to catch up with me and my life. 

"How did you manage to stay hidden for so long?" 

"hmm...I guess the fact that I wasn't in Korea?" I said laughing. "How did you manage to get into Sea Developers? They are really hard to get in." Justin oppa asked amazed. "Who am I? TaeMi..." I said jokingly. Everyone laughed, "Ahh...it's good to see you again TaeMi." Soojin unnie said. I nodded, "I'm glad everyone's happy too." 

They shook their heads, "No...No one was happy after that day." Justin oppa responded. "A lot of people were hurt TaeMi ah... Jungkook especially." 

I looked down and my smile was gone, "He should've moved on." 

"You think it's that easy for him? He's so in love with you. He was beating himself up everyday." Justin oppa replied. "Until now, he's been searching. Why not go see him?" 

"Everything's not the same anymore oppa. You should know it from your experience." I poked fun at him. "Yah...you and I are different. I was a jerk to you and you still treated me like a friend. So why can't you get back together with him?" 

I shook my head, "I came to realize, my own happiness can hinder someone else's." "No TaeMi ah!" Bang PD said and it took me by surprise he hasn't left. "Your happiness was one that carried the relationship between staff to a higher level. Did you know, when you left, this place was dull; BTS members weren't the same; all they knew was work. We need you again, your office has been kept the same. No one was allowed to use it as instructed by the members and I." 

"I think team Haengbok can pull everyone together with these four." I said gesturing the team. "I need to go now, a child's waiting for me." I said as I got up. 

"Child?" They asked.

"Oh, Hyunwoo; he's waiting for me. I think he's hungry." I said and walked out the door with them following me. When I got to the guest room, there was no one there. His coloring book was still left on the table yet he was no where in the room. "Hyunwoo ah?" I called and no answer.

"Hyunwoo ah!" I called and started panicking running around the hall. "What does the kid look like?" Yumi asked running after me. "He's just a small kid. He has a yellow backpack and a blue cap on today." I replied quickly scanning every room. 

I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up, "Hello?" I answered. 

--JK's POV--

We got back from having a late lunch at Burger King and I realized we haven't let TaeMi know Hyunwoo was with us. I knew she was going to freak out if she didn't see him. "Hyunwoo ah, I need to call TaeMi noona." I said and he turned to show me the tag with her number. 

I dialed it and waited for her to pick up, my heart beating fast. "Hello?" She answered and her sweet voice that I yearned to hear for the longest time was heard. "Hello?" She asked again. "Ah...TaeMi?" I asked. "Nae, I'm speaking." 

"Hyunwoo is with me right now. He's on the first floor lobby. You can come get him." I said. 

"Ahh... thank you sir! I'll be right there!" I heard her reply quickly and she hung up.

We sat down waiting for her to show up in the lobby area and I was nervous to see her again. I wanted to hold her like I used to, tell her I was sorry. "Hyunwoo ah!" She called with her back turned to us. Hyunwoo got up and ran in front of her, "Noona!" He greeted her. She bent down and put her hands on his shoulders. "Where did you go without telling me? I was so worried!" She said and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry noona, I was just hanging out with hyungs." He replied in a apologetic voice. 

She gently cupped his face, "Don't do that again okay Hyunwoo? I was scared of losing you." She said with her kind loving voice that I used to hear all the time. 

"TaeMi ah." I gathered the courage to call her name once again in front of her. She stood up and turned around, "Thank you---" She said but stopped realizing we were standing there.

She stepped back in surprise but gathered her posture quickly. "An--anyeong. Its been awhile, have you all been well?" She said smiling. Time stood still for me; her smile and voice, she was standing in front of me like I dreamed. My tears started forming and I ran towards her pulling her tightly into my embrace. I cried as I hugged her, "I missed you so much babe." I didn't want to let her go and I had my chin on the crook of her neck.

"Jungkook ah," She said and pulled away from my embrace and pushed my arms off her, I looked at her with tears falling and she gave me a small smile. The members came up behind me. "TaeMi ah!" Jimin hyung said and gave her a hug, the members followed suit. "Guys, too much, I can't breathe." She said laughing.

"We missed you so much!" She managed to break free from their hugs. "Its been a while hasn't it? Everyone doing well?" 

"No.." I answered and walked towards her as she took a step back. "The day you left, everything had gone wrong for me." I said with tears falling. "I'm sorry TaeMi ah." I apologized and cupping her face with my hand. She looked d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter