I Was Wrong

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Your POV--

"Is your dorm far?" I asked as we walked out of the restaurant.

"Very close, we walked here." Jungkook answered as he walked beside me. I nodded still in deep thought.

"TaeMi shi, what did you have for dinner?" Jin asked me as he turned around walking backwards.

"I made steak" I said with a bit of a disappointed tone.

"What's wrong? Did it not turn out good?" Taehyung asked noticing my facial expression.

"Ani, it was good. My boyfriend was busy though." I lied, I tried to play it off but it was hard. I thought that if I stayed in that apartment any longer, I would have totally suffocated.

--JK's POV--

I noticed she wasn't like herself, something was bothering her but she was playing it off as nothing. I wanted to ask, but what position was I in to pry into her life?

Shortly after we arrived at the dorm. We weren't expecting a guest so when we got inside, all of us got busy. Cleaning and tidying things that were laying around the room.

"Sorry, it's a bit messy." Jin hyung apologized as he carried some clothes on the floor into the laundry room. I rushed to pick up other things lying around.

"TaeMi shi, do you want something to drink?" Yoongi hyung asked sticking his head out from the kitchen. 

"Do you have beer?" She answered. 

"Good choice!" Yoongi hyung answered and went to grab some cans. 

"And guys, you can just call me by my name." She said as she walked into the living room. 

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking" Namjoon hyung asked quickly throwing trash on the table away.

"Same age as you and Hoseok." She replied. 

"You're a noona to us three?!" Jimin hyung bursted out from the washroom in shock pointing to Taehyung hyung and I.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, but don't call me noona; I'm not used to being addressed that way." 

Jin hyung walked over and put his arm around my shoulders, "Looks like you match us two." Jin hyung wasn't pointing at me but at himself and Yoongi hyung. I elbowed him in the stomach. "ah." he held his stomach laughing. 

"Come here and drink." Yoongi hyung called from the kitchen. We all went in and took a seat; I opened mine and gave it to her so she didn't have to do it herself.

"Thank you." She said giving me a small smile. "Ah...that smile." I thought, "I must be drunk!" I heard my mind screaming.

(Time Skip) --Your POV--

I drank more than I ever did, but for some reason I'm not getting one bit tipsy. The others were laying around falling asleep; Jungkook on the other hand was still doing okay. I poured myself another cup of Soju about to drink it before his hand grabbed mine.

"Stop it, TaeMi ah. You had enough" He said and I turned to look at him. His eyes looking straight into mine as he was trying to read me. 

I shook off his hand and chugged down the shot. "I'm not done yet." I said and poured another cup. He took my cup away from me, "Why are you like this?" He asked.

"Leave me alone." I shot back and from his expression I can tell he was taken aback. At that moment I didn't care as I took the whole soju bottle and chugged it down. 

"Stop it!" He yelled out and grabbed onto my wrist to take the bottle from me.

"Let go!" I tried fighting but his strength was so strong I couldn't break through. After a small struggle I managed to get out of his grip.

"What's wrong? why are you suddenly like this? Where did that happy kind-hearted person that I saw go?" He asked looking at me dead straight in the eye. I looked away, avoiding his eye contact. 

"Just leave me alone." I was determined to not let anything slip from my mouth; I didn't want people knowing how much of a fool I was.

Jungkook got up and left me and went to his room. I was left alone in the kitchen to think to myself. I plopped my face into the palms of my hands and closed my eyes. I realized I had lost my ring. I looked around and stop to think, "It must've slipped in that struggle with Jungkook." 

I walked over quietly to the living room that was just next to the kitchen, getting down to see if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter