Disappointed

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took her luggage from Dongwoo hyung and led her onto the bus; I let her take the window seat this time as I knew she loved looking out at the scenery. I placed our bags down and took a seat next to her, "What are you looking at babe?" I asked seeing her so occupied at looking out the window. 

"Nothing," She said softly turning to me with a smile. I grabbed her hand and smiled back. 

"Now you don't need me anymore" Dongwoo hyung said as he sat down, "Just the other day you were like "Oppa!" and now you're ditching me for him." 

"Oppa!" TaeMi called out giggling and looking over to him. "Oh TaeMi ah!" He replied happily. "Merong!" She stuck out her tongue and laughed. "Aigo...this little one..what am I going to do with you" He said sitting back in his seat disappointed. I laughed at their relationship, "Hyung, you gotta let her go sometimes right?" I responded.

"See what happens when I let her go? Look at her, she doesn't even want this oppa of her's anymore." 

"Aigo oppa... I'll take you out to a nice dinner when we go back home. I miss unnie, she'll be glad I'm back." She replied and I was again wasn't sure if I was ready to let her go.

"You really need to go?" I asked her seriously and she responded by slightly nodding. She placed her head onto my shoulders and closed her eyes, "It's nice to be like this again." She whispered. "We can be like this all the time," I said smiling and leaning down to kiss her head.

"Ahhh...they're too lovey dovey!" The members teased as they walked passed us. TaeMi and I started laughing as the members took their seats.

"Let them be, they won't have anytime for each other after." Hoseok hyung said as he walked by me taking a jab at me.

"When are we going to find our other halves?" asked Jin hyung. 

"Hyung! Maybe you can use your dad jokes as a pick up line" Namjoon hyung teased. 

"Eh....they might run before he even finishes the joke." Yoongi hyung added laughing.

"I'll find one that will appreciate my jokes!" Jin shouted while laughing.

"Even I sometimes can't take his jokes." Bang PD nim said laughing as he boarded the bus.

"Ah PD nim!" Jin hyung whined and everyone bursted into laughter.

Haengbok team boarded the bus last and took a seat at the back and the bus started to depart. "TaeMi ah" Yumi called from the back of the bus and TaeMi turned giving them a smile before getting up beside me. She let go of my hand, "Jungkook ah, I need to get through; I have something to discuss with the team at the back." 

"About?" I asked curiously. "It's for work." 

"We're not off from our MT yet." I replied stretching my leg out so I could block her way. She grinned at my gesture and cupped my face, "I'll be back. Also, I should spend time with my ex-team too right?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, "You should be spending it with me" I responded. Her face started to blush, "Yah...there's people around." She said and hit me on the chest lightly with her other hand and pulling away. I laughed at her reaction, "You're so cute." 

"Let me through." She said standing up, "I don't want to." I teased. She gave a small giggle and shook her head and climbed over my legs. "Yah.. you're wearing a skirt." I was shocked at her actions stopping her.

"I have shorts underneath, don't worry. Did you really think I would climb over if I wasn't?" She smiled and climbed over walking to the back leaving me to sit alone.

--Your POV--

I went to the back of the bus to discuss some last minute work since I won't be going to BigHit anymore after we get back to Seoul. "Everything is your guys' job now; the development and graphics team will be heading here today. My job is all done; if you have any questions, you can contact me or my team overseas. Other than that, everything should be set." I said pulling looking at the schedule on my cell phone that had been dropped and picked up by one of the members. 

"When will you come back to Seoul again?" Soojin unnie asked. I shrugged, "Not sure yet." I replied putting my phone down. "What about you and Jungkook?" Jun oppa asked. "Hmm...I guess we'll just have to have a long distance relationship for now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter