Too Far Away

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--JK's POV--

I looked at Eunhae with pure disgust, how could she do something like this and frame someone. "Why did you do this?" I asked clenching my fist. "TaeMi used her own money that was meant for her father to fix my mistake, yet you twisted it against her." Yumi said. Eunhae was cornered, she had no way of denying all the evidence presented to her. "You did this?!" Bang PD yelled in frustration as he blamed someone who had no involvement at all. "Yes! I did it!" She confessed. 

"Why would you? TaeMi has treated everyone fairly, what did you have against her?" Taehyung hyung asked angrily. 

"I hated her to the core, I've worked for Big Hit for so long and I have always been treated well until she came. She took everyone away from me; even the person I loved was taken away from me before I had a chance." She answered with a grudge. "I loved you Jungkook, but all you could see was her. All you ever talked about was her!" She yelled at me. 

"I have never thought about it that way with you. If I was interested in you, I would have said something." I replied shaking my head. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have hurt the people around me." 

"I tried..I tried to get her away from you, the photos, the messages...yet all of you had to find ways to protect her!" She confessed. I looked at her in anger, "I would never fall for someone like you." 

She laughed, "Ah~~ I thought I almost had it. You guys ruined everything!" She said pointing to TaeMi's team. "Why did you have to dig?! She should've just left quietly, why did she have to leave a useless video message?" 

"You're a maniac!" Soojin noona yelled. 

"But...at least...I made her lose everything.." She smirked. Jun hyung shoved his laptop to a staff standing by and grabbed her by the collar. "What did you say?" 

"You know what I mean...wasn't she at the hospital?" She replied smiling freakishly. Soojin noona came and slapped her, "How could you?! You knew?!" 

"I heard everything when I followed you guys to the hospital in Japan." She replied still smiling.

I was confused, what were they talking about? What hospital? What did they know? 

"What are you guys saying? I don't understand." I asked. 

"TaeMi's in the hospital?" Jin hyung asked shocked. 

"What for?" Jimin hyung said.

"Speak clearly, what is this about?" Bang PD asked for clarification.

"You knew! You clearly knew everything yet how could you do such a thing?! You took away that poor girl's last hope!" Yumi yelled in frustration. "Let's deal with her later...we can settle this score later." Justin hyung said tapping on Jun hyung's shoulder.

Jun hyung let go of Eunhae's collar, "We can't be doing this here, she's still alone at the hospital. We need to go see her." Soojin noona and the rest rushed out of the venue. 

"I need to go too." I said urgently running after them; the members followed suit.

"Eunhae, you have greatly disappointed me. Watch over her and we'll deal with her when we get back to Seoul." Bang PD said. "Because of you, I mistook a kind person for a wicked one." Bang PD told the staff to clean up the place while the rest went to go see TaeMi.

We got to the hosptial and we followed the team to the room she was staying in. "Oh?" The nurse was surprised to see so many people entering the room. She was cleaning up and changing the sheets. "Where's Lim TaeMi? The patient staying in this room?" Soojin noona asked. 

"She requested to be discharged today, she has left." The nurse replied. "What?" Justin hyung exclaimed, "Did she say where?" "Is she even healthy enough to leave?"

"She's not in New York anymore," Another nurse answered as she walked into the room holding new supplies. "What do you mean she's not in New York?" I asked. 

"Who are you guys anyways?" The nurse asked seeing so many people gathered in the room.

"He's...the family member the doctor asked for yesterday." Jun hyung introduced me to the nurses. "These are her friends she treats like brothers." Soojin noona said pointing to hyungs. "We met yesterday." Yumi reminded the nurse. 

"Ah...the doctor wants to speak with you all now that you're all here." The nurse went and grabbed the doctor. He came in, "Wow...such a huge family she got." He said. "Where were you all when she needed you guys yesterday?" He asked looking at us in a slightly judging way as he stood in front of us.

"Doctor, how's TaeMi? What's wrong with her?" I asked anxiously. He sighed, "I wasn't going to say anything since she asked me not to, but I feel like you all need to know."

"I unfortunately have to tell you...she had a miscarriage; she lost the child." He said. "What kind of shock was she in that caused her body to take a toll like that?" The doctor asked seriously, "I told you to be careful with her when you brought her in for her check up." He said looking at Justin hyung. I looked over at the TaeMi's team, "What is he saying? What child?" I was confused.

"What are you talking about doctor? TaeMi was pregnant?" Yoongi hyung asked. 

"TaeMi fainted in Japan remember?" Justin hyung answered getting us to recall back to that day. "We all found out that day." 

I grabbed his collar, "Why didn't you tell me?! If you all knew you should've told me!" Tears were forming and Jun hyung walked over, "She actually wanted to tell you today at the concert." 

"Unfortunately, she lost the chance to..." Yumi added.

"If only...if only you all had a tiny bit of faith in her, she would've been able to pull through yesterday." Soojin noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter