Moment to Cherish

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Your POV--

Tears rolled down as I walked aimlessly on the streets. My birthday turned into a mess; not only that but our anniversary went down the drain. I wasn't expecting my life to turn so bitter within a day of arriving. Not only that, I was accused of being a stalker. I didn't blame him, I blamed myself for always thinking about others first and in turn be stabbed.

I didn't know where to go, where to stay, everything was a blur. After walking for a while, I realized I had ended up being at the members' place again. I scoffed at myself, "What are you even doing?" I told myself. 

I crouched down and folded my arms resting my head against it as I cried. He was right, I am pathetic. The rain started coming down and I didn't care less for it.

--JK POV--

We've been running around but still no signs of her. I was getting anxious and worried, if something happened to her I wouldn't forgive myself. "Hyung did you find her?" I called Jin hyung. 

"No, we're still looking," Jin hyung replied.

"I think she might've gone home. It's raining too, I think we should go home before the rain picks up." Yoongi hyung added on the side.

"There's a possibility she went home," Namjoon hyung responded. 

"Let's look around one more time." Taehyung hyung suggested and they all dispersed again running around in the rain.

I ran around the neighbourhood near our apartment and I felt like I needed to check around there. When I sprinted across the front gates, I stopped in my tracks. I noticed someone crouched near the entrance doors. I knew it was her and ran towards her quick.

"TaeMi?" I asked in a quiet and assuring voice not wanting to startle her.

She lifted her head and I can tell she has been crying the entire time; her eyes were puffy and red. She glanced at me and turned her gaze onto the ground. I bent down to meet her eyes. 

"I'm sorry, you were right." She said as she sniffed. "I am pathetic. I--" Her words made me regret what I said even more than I already did. I slowly raised my hand towards her delicate face, I used my thumb and wiped her tears away.

"No. I'm the one who is sorry. I didn't hear your explanation and just concluded everything with what I heard and saw. I also didn't know what happened to you and wasn't there to offer you my shoulder." I apologized. Her gaze went back towards me, her eyes still tearing up, but the feeling in the air was a lot more comforting. "I--I don't know what to do." She said. "Whatever you do, I'll be here for you." I didn't know where that cheesy line came from, but it came out so natural. I pulled her into my arms and comforted her as much as I could, we stayed in that position

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter