i'm Not Her Boyfriend

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Jk's POV--

I watched as the two of them walked away from me, "Only until you make me stop worrying about you then I'll be able to let go" 

After having lunch on the mountain, we started to head back down. "I hope TaeMi is okay," Yumi said to Justin hyung. "She's gotten weaker it seems." He said. "She wasn't like this before?" Soojin noona asked. "No, she used be fit, barely got sick." He answered. "We better go check on her when we get down." Jun hyung said patting each other on the shoulder indicating to quickly head down.

Until now, everyone still cares for TaeMi even though she is now not apart of the BigHit family. Most still feeling guilt about what happened a year ago. We got back to the cabin site, some went back to take a rest before dinner while others went to go check on TaeMi.

"Jungkook ah, want to go?" Hoseok hyung asked me. "I'll go back to my cabin, you hyungs go." I refused although I was still worried.

The members went on ahead to see TaeMi, but called and told me TaeMi was still sleeping. I took a shower; when I got out and was grabbing water from the fridge. Dongwoo hyung came back.

"Oh Jungkook ah," He greeted. "How's TaeMi?" I asked. "She's okay, just feeling a bit fatigue but a little rest should do it." He answered. 

"Can I ask you to let her go?" 

"Why do I have to do that?" He answered.

"Do you really have to ask that question? TaeMi doesn't deserve to be with you." I answered in a serious tone.

"She doesn't mind me." He replied nonchalantly.

I slammed my bottle of water onto the table and walked over grabbing his collar. I threw my fist and hit him, he fell onto the couch and moaned in pain. "You're such a scumbag. I don't know what she sees in you." I said and stormed out of the cabin. 

I saw TaeMi standing and talking happily with the members and staff when my anger took over me, I ran over to her. "Do you have to lower yourself this much TaeMi?!" I yelled at her and everyone was startled. 

She flinched at my random outburst. "Yah Jungkook! What are you doing?" Yoongi hyung said pulling me to the side. 

"Can you have a bit of respect for yourself?! Until when are you going to torture yourself? You tell me to forget about you, how can I when you're constantly in front of me acting like you're fine and cool with all the that's happening around you. If you really want me to mind my own business, stay away from me! I'm constantly thinking about your well being when you clearly don't give a about me!" I yelled at her. "Please...if you want us to forget about each other...why are you even here?" I said tears starting to form. 

I pushed Yoongi hyung to the side and walked away leaving everyone speechless. 

"TaeMi ah... are you okay?" Hoseok hyung asked. 

--Your POV--

My heart was just as broken as he probably was, I swallowed back my tears hoping it wouldn't flow but I failed. I quickly wiped it, "I'm okay," I replied with a smile. "Jungkookie...still loves you a lot." Taehyung said. "He's saying it out of frustration because you keep pushing him away but at the same time pulling him back in." Jin oppa added. 

"I should've asked someone else to take my place as representative." I said smiling at myself for believing I was truly over him. I walked away, "Where are you going?" Justin oppa asked.

"I'm going to get some more vegetables from the village," I replied. "I'll come with you." Yumi offered. "It's okay, I'll be back soon." I assurred her and headed off. 

I took my phone and wallet with me and headed to the village to grab some more ingredients; although someone else could've done that or I could've taken others with me, I chose to have some time to myself. Get away from everything for a bit, staying there when Jungkook was mad just didn't help the situation. I learned that when we were in a relationship.

I got to the village and looked for the closest grocery store. I entered one and looked around, "Hi miss." an elderly man greeted me behind the cashier. "Annyeonghasaeyo" I greeted him back. "Are you looking for something in particular?" he asked. "Oh, well I'm here on an outing, we're currently barbequing and grilling some meat. I'm not sure what vegetables go well with those." I replied. He walked over to me, "Here, I suggest these. These go well with what you're planning to make." He answered showing me and handing me a lot of vegetables. "I'll give you some more without charging extra." He stuffed more into my bag. "On no no, I'll pay for it." I said refusing his generous discount, "You've worked hard to grow these. I should at least pay for what I get." He smiled, "Aiya, I've seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter