I love you

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning to see Jungkook not beside me in bed. I rubbed my eyes and thought he might've went back to the dorm in the morning but when I got sat up, he walked out of the bathroom.

"Awake babe?" He asked and walked over to my side planting a kiss to my forehead. "Feeling okay?" He asked knowing that women problems involves soreness and pain.

"mmm." I nodded.

"I'll be working today, I'll come back as soon as I finish." He said smiling and taking my hand in his. I nodded, "Do your best." I cheered and he planted another kiss on my cheek.

"I'm going now." He said and he pouted not wanting to leave. I could see it in his eyes and when he stood up to leave, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down kissing him. He smiled against my lips before wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Time to go." I whispered and he sighed as he pulled away.

Even though he was busy with his work today, he didn't forget to check in with me. 

Since I only had one more day left before I leave Seoul, Dongwoo oppa and I decided to stop by the members' practice room. I stood outside the room and peeked in watching the members practice and a smile just formed automatically on my face. They were hardworkers, they enjoyed what they do and would practice day and night to create the perfect performance. Sometimes I feel they can be hard on themselves but its because they loved their fans and their job. 

"TaeMi ah! Oppa got the food!" Dongwoo yelled across the hall and I turned around putting a finger to my lips.

"Oppa. They're practicing." I said and reached out to help him carry some stuff. 

I turned back to the door and the members were standing there staring, "Oh my gosh!" I said freaking out in surprise and falling back but Jungkook managed to catch me and pull me back with my head landing against his chest. 

"Careful." He whispered. i looked up and smiled, "Thanks." I squirmed out of his embrace and he patted my head.

"TaeMi ah! You never told us you were coming." Hoseok said taking a bag from my hand.

"Well I wasn't planning to but since I only have today left before I head back, I thought I should spend some time with you guys. Catch up on some good old times." I said and we made our way into the practice room.

"Annyeong!" The backup dancers greeted me as I walked in. "Annyeong!" I said waving both hands at them. "I bought some fried chicken, jajangmyeon and snacks for you all." I said.

"You mean I did." Dongwoo oppa corrected me emphasizing the 'I.'

I laughed and nodded in agreement. The members and the dancers all gathered to eat and we sat down with them. "TaeMi ah eat this." Jimin offered his food, "No eat this." Yoongi said pushing his bowl towards me. "Nah how about this?" Taehyung asked. I laughed, "What are you guys doing?" Dongwoo oppa asked. "What about this hyung?" 

"Ehh hyung... you shouldn't fight with your sister for food." Namjoon stated chewing his chicken. 

"I can't believe this.." Dongwoo oppa scoffed. "I was the one who bought this and no one's offering me a piece." 

We all laughed, "Ehh hyung here." Jungkook said offering his drumstick.

"At least someone cares." He said taking it.

"Ahh oppa..." I teased. "I care!" 

"Yeah right." He pouted. "You only care about him." He said jerking his chin towards Jungkook.

"Well...I am her boyfriend." Jungkook stated putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Well...I'm her brother in law." Dongwoo oppa said back.

"Well I'm her friend of the same age." Hoseok added.

"So am I" Namjoon replied.

"We're younger than her by a year!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled at once high fiving each other.

"I'm older than her!" Jin exploded. The members turned to look at him. "Is...that something to be proud of?" Yoongi eyed him blinking. 

"Well.. no..." Jin said quietly. 

I laughed out loud, "Jin oppa... you look younger than you actually are."

"Whoa.. TaeMi is the best! She knows who's the handsome one in the pack! Love you TaeMi ah!" He said giving me a finger heart and I returned him one too causing Jungkook to grab my hand and put it down in jealousy.

"Only to me." He said.

I slapped him, "Don't tell me you're jealous." 

The members went back to practice and I stuck around until the very end. We decided to go out to eat that night as a last dinner together before I head home. Time really did go by fast.

"Ahh...is this really a goodbye?" Hoseok asked sadly.

"You make it sound like she's never going to come back." Namjoon replied nudging him.

"Ah...I dont know. I dont want her to leave." Taehyung said pouting. 

"I'll be back..just not sure when." I replied. 

"Oh she'll be back alright." Dongwoo oppa said laughing. "She might even be back her the day after." He joked.

"Oppa... don't say that. they might think its true." I responded slapping his upper arm.

"You should just stay." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"Yeah. You've been away from us for so long." Jin oppa added putting his glass down.

"She has work." Yoongi oppa stated. He wasn't wrong, I was still on a contract so I can't just stop everything I was doing and come back to them.

The members sighed but I assured them I would visit whenever I can. Aside from Dongwoo and I, the members got a bit tipsy in the end and we dropped them off at their dorm.

Jungkook was sleeping with his head resti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter