How Could You?

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ignored TaeMi the whole time at the venue. She tried speaking to me but I dismissed her and I knew it hurt her but I couldn't get over the fact that she hung out with Justin behind my back and never even mentioned it to me. 

I was in the dressing room trying on outfits with the members when one fo the female staff members tripped over a bag laying on the floor and I caught her in my arms. TaeMi had to walk in at the time to witness it and her face turned sour but she still maintained her composture. She walked over, "Jungkook ah.. can we talk?" She asked. "I'm busy." I replied. "Jungkook ah..." She grabbed onto my arm but my annoyance got to me and I flung my arm out of her grasp. "I told you I'm busy!" My shouting caused everyone to stop and look over to where we were.

"Yah Jungkook ah, you shouldn't shout at TaeMi." Jin hyung said annoyed. "Hyung, stay out of it." I replied. "Jungkook! You shouldn't be talking like that to your hyung." Yoongi hyung snapped. 

"What did I do that caused you to be so cold to me?" TaeMi voiced out. "You know what you did." I answered coldly. "No I don't," 

"What have you been doing when I was in Macau?" I interrogated her in front of everyone.

"I was working. You know that!" she replied annoyed. 

"Working?! This is working to you?" I shoved the photos in her face. She looked at it and scoffed in disbelief. "You're mad at me because of these 2 photos without knowing the content of it?" "Then tell me, why were you with him, why was he holding your hand, why were you two at the coffee shop in JAPAN smiling and looking like you were catching up on good old memories?" I demanded answers.

"You should trust me and not these senseless photos. Since when did you get all tied up in this? Didn't you say you trusted me?" She responded. 

"Then make me trust you." 

"What about you then? You were hugging her right when I got to this room. Can you explain that to me?" 

"I tri--" Eunhae, the female staff, tried explaining but Jungkook stopped her. 

"You can hang out with your ex, why can't I hang out with my female staff?!" I snapped at her and she slapped me. I knew I stepped over the line but I was just so mad and jealous. 

She had tears in her eyes, "How could you say something like that to me? It makes me seem like I'm just some cheap woman." She walked out crying, "Yah TaeMi ah!" Jimin hyung called out. "You're being outrageous Jungkook." Taehyung hyung said angry. "You've done some good damage there." Namjoon hyung said shaking his head. Jimin hyung walked back in, "Jungkook ah, why did you say that? you should've at least tried to figure out what was going on." "You know that TaeMi isn't that kind of person. It's not like we just met her yesterday." Yoongi hyung added. I flopped onto the sofa and put my hand on my forehead knowing I had done something I shouldn't.

--Your POV--

I cried as I ran away, "TaeMi ah!" Jun oppa called out when he spotted me. I stopped in my tracks feeling dizzy and I shook my head to focus but everything was a blur. I lost balance and fell to the ground. "TaeMi! Someone come quick!" Jun oppa yelled as he ran over to me. "TaeMi ah," I heard him call out to me before I out.

I was taken to a nearby hospital and shortly after I came back to my senses. "Where am I?" I asked. "Aiya..you scared the hell out of all of us. Good thing the place you went to, Jun oppa was around." Soojin unnie replied. "How are you feeling?" Yumi asked me. "Just a bit tired, that's all." I replied. The doctor came in and looked at all of us. "Are you guys the patients' family members?" He asked. "Is everything alright doc?" Justin oppa asked. 

He smiled and assured us, "She's just under a lot of stress and is being overworked. You should keep an eye out for her, especially now that she's pregnant." 

My eyes widened, "What?" I exclaimed pulling myself up from the bed. Yumi came over to help me. "Pregnant?" The others asked in shock. "Yeah, so take care of her. She's in her first trimester and it's the most important trimester." They looked back at me and I looked down at my stomach... "I'm pregnant?" I smiled rubbing my belly.  Everyone smiled and congratulated me. 

"You should tell Jungkook right away." Jun oppa suggested. "I will, but not now. I want the baby to be healthy first before I let him know." I said. "But I think it's better to get him ready for it." Soojin unnie said. I took their suggestions into consideration, "I'll think about it, for now this hospital visit should be kept a secret please." I requested and they nodded hestitantly. 

I requested to be discharged right away not wanting to let any suspicions and headed back to the venue to watch the members practice. Still he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter