Can I Be The Reason?

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--JK's POV--

It was 5am, alarms were heard in every room. I totally forgot my alarm was and it was beeping pretty loud; I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at my phone on the night stand. 

"hmm?" TaeMi mumbled as she opened her eyes and turned to me. "Why am I here? Wasn't I in the living room?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes with her left hand. 

"You're awake?" I asked with a smile.

"Did you bring me in here?" she was trying to clear her vision. 

"You looked cold out there so I brought you in here to sleep." I replied. Her eyes went down to where our hands were intertwined. She quickly pulled her hand away, "Sorry..I must've been out of my mind." 

I shook my head, "It looked like you had a dream, you wouldn't let me go." I . 

"Ahh...I'm crazy..." She yelled out cutely and covered her face. "sorry..." I giggled at how cute she was. 

"Jongkook ah! We have a schedule at 10am today, get ready. Taehyung came by and knocked on the door.

"Nae!" I replied and looked back at her. She slid off the bed and walked to the door; checking if anyone was there before rushing out. I grinned at her every move.

"TaeMi ah, come have breakfast with us." Yoongi hyung invited as she walked out of the washroom changed into her old clothes.

She came and took a seat between Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung. "I'll leave when you guys leave." She said as she reached for a piece of toast.

"Where are you going?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Home, I need to get my stuff and go find a hotel." 

"Why don't you stay here?" Namjoon hyung said it before I opened my mouth.

"huh? That wouldn't be good." TaeMi waved her hands indicating her rejection.

"It's okay, this apartment building is highly secure. No one can come in without a pass." Hoseok hyung insured.

"Even so..." She said not sure of what to do.

"Eh come on, friends help each other in need." Jin hyung added.

She gave a smile, "okay," she finally agreed. 

"One of us will go with you to help you get your stuff." Taehyung hyung said.

"It's okay, I can go alone." 

"I'll go with you." I offered. 

"It's okay, I can go by myself." 

"I think one of us should go with you, from what happened yesterday we're not sure if you should go there alone." Namjoon hyung reasoned. She again eventually gave in, "I don't know how to refuse you guys." she said as she gave a small laugh making the rest of us smile at her.

"Jungkook, drive her there." Namjoon hyung instructed. 

We left after finishing breakfast, leaving the dishes for the hyungs to clean up as I went to drive her back to retrieve her belongings.

--Your POV--

Jungkook drove me to Justin oppa's apartment and the whole time I was feeling uncomfortable. The fact that all this happened yesterday, my head was still wrapping around it. 

"Are you okay?" He broke the silence seeing me lost in my thoughts as he pulled up into the parking lot underground.

"uh? uh...I'm okay.." I replied.

"We're here, do you want me to come inside with you?" He turned off the engine and turned to look at me with a worried look.

I shook my head, "I think it wouldn't be good for you to be seen. I'll go by myself. Just wait for me here." I gave me a small smile before getting out of the car.

Every step I took felt heavy as if someone was holding me by my feet. I stood at the elevator and my heart was pounding fast, what if he's home? what if she's there? what do I say? all these thoughts were running through my mind. I got startled by the sound of the elevator bell and that brought me back to reality.

Standing in front of the apartment door, I closed my eyes and inhaled and exhaled deeply, gathering the courage to confront whoever was in the apartment. 

My heart ached after every number was pressed to open the door; I guess the sound of the door opening had startled whoever was in the room as they scurried over. 

The door swung open and my eyes met his...he stared at me with guilt. "TaeMi ah, you're home." he said as he grabbed my hand.

I looked away and pulled from his grip walking passed him to our room. I didn't say a word and just started packing my clothes, grabbing my passport as he came and hugged me from the back. 

"Let go." I demanded.

"TaeMi ah, I'm sorry. I was busy yesterday and I totally forgot about our plans." He apologized. I gave a smirk and broke free turning around staring right into his eyes.

"Busy? With?" I asked confidently even though my heart was beating 10x faster. I tried to look angry and less pitiful in front of him.

"TaeMi ah, with work. You know that don't you?" He said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Work? You got to be kidding me, who do you think I am?" I refuted and walked away dragging my suitcase.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter