She's The One

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--No One's POV--

The members got to the company building first and headed straight to the meeting room where Bang PD was waiting. Their manager got there shortly after and headed straight to the meeting room.

--JK POV-- 

There was intensity that filled the room, everyone wasn’t sure if they should speak out or not. Bang PD broke the silence and in his serious voice he spoke, “How’s TaeMi?” Manager hyung answered, “She’s blaming herself for her carelessness and wanted to come here to apologize but I told her to stay home.” Bang PD nodded his head and leaned back into his chair. “So what do you guys plan to do?” He asked; the question directing right at me however it was something hyungs had to answer as well. 

"We.." Namjoon hyung started to speak out. "I want to tell the truth." I answered without giving my hyungs a heads up. Everyone stared at me with their widened eyes, "What?" Bang PD asked for clarification. "He didn't mean that PD nim.." Yoongi hyung jumped in. "No, I mean it. I don't want to keep hiding; it's wrong to the fans...wrong to TaeMi. I may be an idol that people look up to, but I'm also a regular person outside of work." I explained. 

Everyone was silent, I thought I screwed up big time. Bang PD stared at me and asked, "You won't regret it?" "I'll regret it if I don't say it now." I replied confidently. "yah..." hyungs whispered to me. He smiled and looked at me, "Our Jungkookie is all grown up. I believe that you can use your sincerity to touch people's hearts. I like that courage of your's." The members let out a huge sigh in relief. 

"Up to you when you want to announce it." He continued. "I'll announce it during our talk at our concert." I declared. Bang PD nodded, "Okay." He dismissed us as we needed to go practice for our concert. "I thought we were going to be punished with our maknae saying that." Namjoon hyung said finally breaking into a smile. "I thought my heart was going to stop beating." Jin hyung added while holding his hand to his chest. "He's all grown up this kid of ours. He knows how to protect his loved ones." They all ruffled my hair with smiles on their faces. I texted TaeMi to check on her and to tell her we would be home late. 

After hours of practice, we came home and TaeMi was waiting for us as we walked in. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Jin hyung asked upon seeing TaeMi. "I was worried. Did you get scolded?" She asked with a worried expression. Everyone shook their heads and smiled, "nothing to worry about. PD nim understood everything and trusted us with what we decide to do." Jimin hyung assured her. 

"How's your hand?" I asked walking towards her to check her injury. "Oh? It's okay." She quickly hid her wrist behind her back. I grabbed her wrist and she flinched in pain, "It's swollen!" I yelled glaring at her for lying to me. Hyungs walked over and looked at her injury, "this is fine to you?" they said in a serious tone. She pulled her wrist out of my grasp and gave an awkward smile. 

Namjoon hyung walked straight to the kitchen, grabbing some ice and putting it in a ziplock bag before handing it over to me. "Use this to help the swelling. maybe we should go to the doctors to check it out." I grabbed her wrist gently and placed the ice pack on her wrist. She was feeling a bit of pain at first but soon the coldness numbed her wrist. 

"Hyungs, go take a shower first." I said and one by one went back into their respective rooms to rest. "TaeMi ah," "hmm?" she answered me softly watching me as I repositioned the ice pack. "I'm going to release it to the public about our relationship." I replied looking at her reaction. Her eyes widened, "what? what about the fans? what about the company? what about yo-" I stopped her from continuing. "This is for the fans, this is for the company, us and the group. We're wrong to keep this hidden from those who support us." 

"But--" "No buts, I can't let you get hurt. Look at this, I can't bare to see you get treated like this." I showed her wrist to remind her what had happened earlier. "Trust me.. hmm? babe?" She hesitated but eventually agreed, "I trust you." I pulled her into a hug, "Thank you." I whispered.

--Your POV--

Over the past couple of days, we were busy with our respective work. I was at the concert venue to do final checks while BTS was there doing their full run through before the first showing that night. We couldn't talk to each other because we had so many things to do, everytime we walked past each other he would reach for my hand and a quick squeeze before heading off again.

Fans were already lining up to come inside and inside the venue we can hear fan chanting. "I should head out to see what I can do for the fans waiting out there." I suggested. "You shouldn't" Jun oppa stopped me. "I think before your relationship is clarified, you should just stay low for now." He was worried for my safety. "How about we give out free water bottles?" I spoke my id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter