Just Us 2

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--JK POV--

Someone covered my eyes with their hands, I pulled off my earphones and asked who they were. A very familiar voice was heard, a voice I had longed for all day; her sweet voice rung in my mind and I grabbed a hold of her hands. I turned around to see her standing behind, her smile melted me and all my worries went away. 

I stood up and pulled her into a tight hug, "Jungkook ah, I can't breathe." She said laughing. I broke the hug, "You...why didn't you pick up my call? Why didn't you tell me you were here?" I complained while pinching her cheek. "Ah," she let out in pain. 

"Mian, I wanted to surprise you so I specifically requested everyone to keep quiet." She apologized and cupped my face. "I missed you." She said and gave me a hug.

I tried being angry with her but I couldn't, everything washed away and all I could think of was she was right here with me. I wrapped my arms around her and lowered my head and gave her a peck on the head and rested against it. 

"Tired?" I whispered. I could feel her head shake against my chest, "No, with you here, I'm not one bit tired." I smiled at her response.

"Did you eat?" She asked me.

"Not yet, let's go." I answered. "Where?" She asked lifting her head to look at me. "I'll take you out." I replied.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She responded. "I just want to spend time with you. With a mask and hat on, I think we'll be fine." 

I closed my laptop, put on my hat and mask. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the hotel to go find a quiet restaurant to eat. After our late dinner, we walked hand in hand while chit chatting about what we did without each other. 

"Justin oppa talked to me the other day." She said all of a sudden, I stopped and turned to her. "Oppa?" I asked. 

She giggled and pinched my cheek, "Aigo, our bunny is jealous?" I just stared at her not replying. "It was nothing, we work in a team so it's not like we can work without communicating right? Besides, he's still going strong with Yumi." She assured me and that made me calm down a bit. 

TaeMi started walking again but I pulled her back into my arms. "Yah, we're in the middle of the sidewalk." She said surprised. I didn't care though, "You should only have eyes for me." I said sternly. 

"hm...I love you...but I also love the members!!" she teased me and broke away from my embrace and ran away. "Yah!" I yelled and ran after her. She jumped onto my back and I gave her a piggy back ride. "I'm heavy aren't I?" She asked. "Oh, you are..." I said teasing. She hit me and laughed. 

The rain started coming down out of no where and we were a couple blocks away form our hotel. We didn't expect it to rain and didn't prepare any umbrellas beforehand so we had to run to find shelter. We were up against the side of the wall but the rain changed directions and TaeMi was getting a bit wet. I walked in front and blocked the rain with my back.

Seeing that she pulled me in closer to her, leaving no gap between us. She pulled my sweater, "You're all wet.." she tried brushing my back to dry a bit. I didn't reply to her and just traced her face with my eyes. My heartbeat was beating fast again, even though we've been together for a while now, she still manages to keep me on my toes. 

TaeMi looked up at me and she realized she pulled me in too close and blushed. She looked away in embarrassment and I smiled at her actions. I turned her face back to mine and looked into her eyes as I traced her features.

My eyes got to her lips, pulled my mask down and I leaned closer making her close her eyes. I was mere mms away from her lips before I giggled, "Were you thinking I was going to kiss you?" She opened her eyes in embarrassment. I ran my hand against her lips, "You had a piece of crumb stuck to your lips babe." I teased but in fact she was perfectly fine. 

She scrunched her face in embarrassment and smacked my chest before trying to run away. I caught her hand and pulled her back to me. This time with both my arms trapping her against the wall. I laughed and leaned in again but she teased me and turned her head away. "You want me to fall for it the second time?" She said with a pout.

I pulled her face back to me and smirked, "Ani (no)." I smashed my lips against her's. She responded by moving her lips against mine wrapping her arms around my neck and tiptoed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist and our kiss got more intimate. I didn't care we were in the middle of the streets, I also didn't care about the people around me.

We got back to the hotel and she showered while I changed into my PJs. She walked out while drying her hair with a towel and was wearing a bath robe. I stared at her, her figure, her wet hair as she walked over and sat on the bed. 

--Your POV--

I felt his stares and I turned to look at him, "Stop staring." I said embarrassed. He smiled, "I can't get enough of you." I threw my towel towards him, "Time for bed!" He laughed and came over to where I was and pinned me down on the bed hovering over me. I panicked, "y--yah." I let out softly. 

"Wae?" He asked leaning closer. My heart felt like it would explode any second with his presence but I had to do somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter