Ch. 8

Stockholm Syndrome

I woke up the next morning wrapped in a blanket. I yawned seeing the familiar sight of mocking sunlight radiating out the window.

Underneath, the stove stood proudly. Taehyung did such a good job cleaning it almost looked brand new. I walked over to it curiously, the chains clinking beneath my feet, and turned a knob until a fire blazed under one of the stovetops.

The chains on my foot clattered once again with each step I took to the bathroom. The sound was annoying yet it was another thing I had gotten used to. I felt like a dog in a cage.

I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower running the hot water until it ran cold. Shampoo mixed with body wash ran to the drain disappearing out of sight. I sighed and turned off the water reaching blindly for the towel Taehyung provided for me.

When I found it, I rubbed my hair dry and put it around my waist walking out.

"Morning."

I jumped back at the voice trying to cover my bare torso with the towel. Taehyung was on the bed with food laid out on a tray.

I didn't say anything but stomped to the bag where the clothes he had bought me were held.  Walking back to the bathroom. I changed in there.

"You don't have to hide from me!" Taehyung said from outside the bathroom door. "Your body is perfect."

My cheeks burned red as I walked out the bathroom fully clothed "My body isn't for a ert like you." I retorted rolling my eyes.

Taehyung gave me an amused smile. "I bought you breakfast." He lifted up the tray slightly.

"Don't you have work?" 

"Today's my off day."

As soon as I eyed the tray, my stomach grumbled. I haven't had breakfast in a while. It's usually dinner and sometimes lunch, but I had gotten used to that schedule. I looked down at my stomach, I had gotten skinnier too.

"Do you want it or not." He stretched out his legs on the opposite side I sleep on.

I took the food anyways ignoring the triumphant smile on his face.

"How does it feel to be with family?"

I looked up to meet Taehyung's gaze. Though his eyes were on me, he wasn't here, he was looking straight through me into the past, into his past.

The truth was my parents were annoying and always butted in but I really missed them and my heart ached to see them again. Though, I didn't tell Taehyung that. Instead, I grabbed his hand. I didn't mean to, but it was an initial reaction.

"What happened to your parents?" I laid the empty tray on the floor beside the bed.

Taehyung lifted my hands to his lips kissing them quickly. I still wasn't used to the kisses he gave me, I was straight but I didn't exactly mind them anymore.

"They were killed." He said forcefully. "When I was 10, a bunch of guys came in- I saw them."

His eyes were clouded with water but not one tear has fallen. I didn't let go of his hand as he turned around and wiped his eyes swiftly with the other.

"They'll pay."

His words had sent shivers down my spine. They were said with such anger, Taehyung sounded so inhumane. I couldn't speak, I couldn't even breathe the atmosphere was so terrorizing.

Taehyung looked like nothing I've ever seen, madder than the first night I rebelled against him. His hand gripped mine so tightly I felt blood leave my fingers and become cold.

"You're hurting me." I whispered.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung answered removing his hand from mine. The bed soon shifted. 

"I'm going to get some things, do you want anything." He smiled at me.

How could his emotions just switch like that? He was depressed then angry, now he's fine...

"Just a radio." I smiled back. "I haven't heard any music in a while."

He nodded.

"Also, is there any way I could get an antenna or cable, its boring just playing video games."

"In some time you can get one." He kissed my cheek and left silently like he always did.

Has anyone heard about the Stanford Prison Experiment? I just watched the movie, its very interesting yet horrifying at the same time.

How do people just abuse power to force others into doing evil things. its sickening.

Any who i need to get into Ikon, and Monsta X I watched introduction videos.

AlSO ING TRIPLE H'S MUSIC VIDEO HEADASS MAKES ME NUT

Retro Future is a boP