Ch. 15

Stockholm Syndrome

I laughed and raised the controller up. "I won AGAIN." 

 

Taehyung sat there and pouted. "I don't know how to play this stupid game." 

 

"Mario Kart isnt that hard." I laughed again picking the next race.

 

The door opened to my surprise revealing the brunette er. I glared not exactly remembering his name. "You invited him?" I turned to Taehyung. 

 

He shrugged eying the guest on top of the staircase. 

 

"Jungkook." He said making me turn towards him. "I'm hoseok, remember?" He laughed. 

 

His clothes were casual yet he managed to pull off simple joggers and a gray long sleeved sweatshirt so well. I felt so insecure. He could've been a model. 

 

I turned to Taehyung but he was busy eying the guy as well. He bit his lip and had a smirk on his face and when I turned to Hoseok. He was looking at Taehyung just as intensely. 

 

I scoffed. Hoseeok. More like ho someone else's please. 

 

"What are you two doing?" He finally walked down those cursed steps. 

 

Taehyung held up his controller. "Trying to play mario kart." He laughed scratching the back of his neck. "I ." 

 

Hoseok walked over to him taking the controller. "I'm going to teach you how to play." 

 

I won. But it didn't feel like a win, Taehyung teased Hoseok on his loss and Hoseok claimed he did better. 

 

They playfully bickered pushing each other back and forth while I sat back feeling like a third wheeler. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from displaying my jealousy. 

 

"Hey, can you buy us something to eat?" Taehyung said after a while.

 

Hoseok smirked and I shuddered matching his inappropriate thoughts. He looked at me and closed his mouth instead of saying what he was intending to. "McDonald's it is." 

 

After he was gone, I flipped through pages of the book in my hand. I abandoned game playing almost and hour ago and gave my controller to one of the boys so they could go against each other. 

 

Taehyung met my side staring at the page I was supposed to be reading. I couldn't concentrate though, which led me to reread the first sentence repeatedly and not understand. "Yes?" I asked after a while. 

 

"Are you okay?" Taehyung smiled at me. 

 

I didn't answer and turned the page anyways pretending at this point. Maybe he'd leave me alone. 

 

"Were you jealous?" 

 

I put the book down, annoyed and flashed my kidnapper a fake smile. "Not at all."  

 

He seemed to not like my answer. Next thing I knew I was flipped and pinned against the mattress, his hands holding my own above my head and his face centimeters from mine. 

 

"You had no problem with Hoseok and I?" 

 

I didn't look in his eyes. I looked at his perfectly pink, soft lips and it was almost as if I were in a trance as I leaned up and kissed him. It was nore more than a second until Taehyung kissed me back harder. 

 

His lips pressed against mine so harshly that his grip around my hands loosened. I took that opportunity to wrap my arms around his neck pulling us impossibly closer. He let out an unexpected moan allowing me to slip in my tongue. 

 

Taehyung grinded down on me causing me to let out a gasp wanting more desperately. 

 

I didn't know this feeling or it why it felt so good. It was new to me but I didn't complain as his hard on rubbed against mine and at some point I wished his pants weren't there, and mine. 

 

My hands entangled in his hair, exploring. I tugged on it a little and bit his bottom lip. 

 

"Jungkook." He grunted and I smirked to myself. 

 

He stopped his movements. "H- hobi is probably going to come back." 

 

I stopped as well, pissed. I wanted that dork to come back and witness this. So he knew that Taehyung was mine. Then I stopped myself again. 

 

Taehyung wasn't mine or anybody's and lately, I kept forgetting that. 

 

I pushed Taehyung off of me and adjusted my clothes. "Right. Sorry." I stated. 

 

Taehyung grabbed my chin kissing me softly. "Don't apologize." 

 

I returned back to my book and Taehyung walked upstairs. 

 

Within five minutes the both of them came back down laughing.