Ch. 10

Stockholm Syndrome

Taehyung didn't even get downstairs yet when I confronted him.

"Did you kill Kiana?"

He stopped on the last step. "I didn't touch her."

I walked over to him. He was way taller plus the step he was on but I was angry. "Did you send your stupid dog boy after him, if you have one?"

Taehyung didn't answer.

"She was a ing child. You cannot end a kid's life like that. I'm still a child!"

"She was bad for you." He retaliated.

I laughed a dry laugh. "She cheated on me? Yeah. She wasn't the first one. But that doesn't mean you go an kill her. I would've gotten over it."

He pushed passed me. "I'm sorry. Okay?" His eyes were filling with guilt and he looked genuine which eased my anger a bit.

I pushed my hands through my hair. "Oh God, I actually thought you were good for a second."

"I am-"

"No! You're a kidnapper, a- and a murderer...and I'm stuck here with you!"

"I'm not a bad guy- I just- I-."

He couldn't finish cause it was the truth.

"What happened to you?"

I truly wanted an answer to why he would do something so insane. If he was insane, which could be a possibility.

I could see him swallow as he walked away from me. "I can't say-." He whispered.

I sighed. He kidnapped me. For some bull reason such as I love you. I don't even remember his last name. And he has some big ing secret problem he can't even share with me. His secrecy is a pain in the .

"You could've asked you know?" I blurted.

He gave me a questioning look.

"To hang out? To be friends? If we could talk. You could've explained any situation minus the I love you part and I would've talked to you without thinking twice." I stated and it was the truth, I always gave my attention to those who asked for it and needed it. That's who I am.

Taehyung hung his head down. "I thought you wouldn't even give me the time of day."

"Well, you thought wrong."

He opened his mouth and then closed it as soon as his phone started ringing. My eyes darted to the iPhone he pulled out of his pocket. If I can somehow get that in my possession I could call someone for help.

"It's my day off I'm home." He furrowed his eyebrows. I wondered who he was talking to with such an intense expression.

"Did you find all of them or just the one?"

More mumbling over the phone. Taehyung gave me an intense look before returning back to the call. "Get what you can from him, otherwise kill him."

My heart dropped when he hung up. Taehyung was a killer and didn't even try hiding the fact!

"Kill who?" I asked.

He didn't answer me.

"Are you some type of mafia boss or something?"

This time he laughed. "No. I'm not. Karma is just catching up to certain people early."

I frown. "What about when Karma catches up to you?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I should accept it gracefully. You might have some company, by the way, later, heads up."

He kissed me goodbye quickly and walked upstairs.