TSR: Chapter 22

Through Strawberries and Raspberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe that just came out from my mouth." Lily covers her steaming face up with her pillow from blushing too much. She curled herself up on bed as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"but do you like him?" Miseo pressed on.

Lily's face was already blushing.

"Yes."

"What did I just do?" In disbelief she asked no one but herself.

"But it's not like I confessed to him or anything... It's just Miseo." Lily sits erectly and slaps her face trying to cool herself down.

The girl felt so excited as if there was electricity going through her body as she felt ticklish in her stomach up until her fingertips and her toes. Is this how it feels like liking someone so much?

She covers up her red face and rolls over her bed. "Was I obvious to her that I liked him?"

"Well they aren't close friends for nothing." 

"When did I even start liking him?" Lily stops rolling on her bed as she analyzes.

Lily didn't know if it was because he was her soulmate that drew her to him or from the unexpected encounters and seeing different sides of him. She felt like a stalker coming to the school just to see him. Well wasn't he the one who started it in the first place? I shouldn't be guilty myself. Honeslty he was creepy.

At first she used to visit the small school because seeing the kids relieved her stress and seeing the school improve little by little gave her joy. But as time passed, she found herself coming more often because of Jongin rather than her first initial reasons. He had something that she couldn't really tell what exactly, but she liked seeing him.

Jongin had a very cozy and comfortable aura with him. Lily learned from seeing him with the kids, him not making a weird move or aggressive move towards her. He didn't even "stalk", he was just there.

"I'm grateful, that was so considerate of him. All he did was order food and the last move he did was introduce to me. It wasn't like he asked to go out with him or to give him my number." Lily shrugged.

"Can't deny his looks is on another level too. Handsome men with a pure heart." The girl held her beating heart on her chest. All in giggles, as scenes of Jongin kept replaying on her head. 

"What am I even thinking? That's not even a good reason to start with." The girl messes her hair up.

"Can't believe how this guy can drive me crazy. I don't even know him."

 

On the other page of the book Miseo lays on her bed, thinking about the same conversation she had with Lily.

"But do you like him?" Miseo pressed on.

Lily's face was already blushing.

"Yes."

Miseo finds herself smiling.

"Why were you hesitating so much to answer?" Miseo chuckled.

"I never admitted this to anyone not even myself. But since you asked about it became clearer to me. Maybe yeah, I really do like your best friend." Lily admitted.

"Why is there a 'maybe'?" Miseo asked.

"I don't know him yet to say that I really like him." Lily played with her fingers as Miseo continues to pump her.

"Oh you cutie." Miseo hugs the girl. She could really feel how careful Lily is with regards to relationships and how serious she is with it as well. She just senses it on Lily.

"Aren't you concerned about me destined with your best friend? What if I'm not good enough or what if I'm a rude girl-" Miseo stops Lily from midsentence as she goes insecure about herself.

"What are you talking about? I'm not worried at all. I'm glad that it's you. Though we haven't been friends for  a long time to tell but I know you're the best for him." If it's not me. Miseo wanted to continue but left the sentence just for herself.

Besides it's better off that way. Since destiny brought them together it means that they're really for each other. That makes it less painful for Miseo. Taemin's right, I just have to accept reality and let time heal me. It's not bad at all.

A smile curves up the corner of Miseo's lips as she knows that Jongin's got a good person. That made her feel even more secure and ready to fully let go of her feelings. Lily's someone to be trust, she has such a pure sincere heart.

She doesn't know Lily as much but she just feels from deep within her that Lily has pure heart without a clear reason to justify it. That itself is a good enough reason that warms her heart making her reassured to leave out her feelings with Jongin.

Miseo scanned through her phone looking at the selfies she took with Lily and some other photos together earlier this afternoon. "Just look at that smile." She says as she stares at the said girl's cute and vibrant face.

Even Miseo loved Lily's cute face, she could bet that Jongin would like her even if she wasn't his soulmate based on his past relationships in high school before he turned 18. She just fits so perfectly for him. "I think it's best to tell Jongin about her. If that's what she wants. Why am I even holding it back..." The lady says as she goes through her gallery.

She stumbled upon the picture she took of Jongin back when she accompanied him to buy a suit for Ravi's wedding. He had a smile on the first photo and on the second one was with an embarrassed face because of the loud shutter sound her phone made. Miseo chuckles upon the memory and just stares at Jongin through the lit screen.

"They both would even look cute together." Miseo went back and forth between the picture she took of Lily from this afternoon and the one with Jongin's.

She got interrupted when a notification popped up her screen.

From: Nathan

Writer Bong? Miseo~ Still awak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter