TSR: Chapter 10

Through Strawberries and Raspberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the wedding.

Jongin, Taemin and I entered the groom's room to greet Ravi. He was standing looking really excited and nervous as he chatted with some of the other guests and took some pictures together with them.

"You look stunning. Congrats bro!" Taemin approached the groom once the other guests have left and gave him a bro hug. Ravi wore an all white dress suit with a gold bow tie in the middle which accented the entirety of his outfit. Not bad Ravi.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." Ravi replied. "Yow Jongin, people might think you're the groom in that suit."

"Pff, what the heck are you saying? All of the guests are wearing gray." Jongin said.

What? All of the guests are wearing gray? I looked around and noticed that Taemin and Jongin are wearing a gray colored suit, except for Ravi who wore white because he is the groom and then we have me. After  looking around a bit more, I noticed that literally everyone is wearing something gray.

Yikes, I look so out of place.

My yellow blazer is so attention grabbing by itself. A lot of wrong turns today. One I forgot my cologne and now my dress. I hid my face in disappointment, trying to get away from being noticed.

I really really hope no one notices. 

But we all know how that's such an impossible thing to hope for, and it is proven by Ravi asking. "Speaking of, why are you not in the theme Miseo?"

"Ahh..." I broke a cold sweat, being humiliated. "Didn't really notice it on the invitation." I honestly said.

The three guys laughed at me. "Goodness Miseo." Ravi face palmed. "I even heard that you only knew about the wedding because Taemin told you."

I looked at the said man, but he just shrugged his shoulders. I thought it was only between us, tch.

"My bad, everything around me is just so hectic lately. I'm so busy with work. So yes, I learned about the wedding from Taemin but that doesn't matter anymore now, right? I'm already here to congratulate you on your wedding." I tried making a smooth exit by laughing it off and giving him a thumbs up.

That was kinda awkward for a smooth exit. 

"Pff, excuses. It looks like you crashed the wedding in that outfit." Ravi poked fun at me. "Guard, could you her out. I don't think that she's on the guest list." Ravi hollered to I don't know who, still picking on me.

I wanted to beat him up so bad but it's his wedding, but we don't want the groom with a bruise on his face as he walks down the aisle. So instead I just gave him a glare. A glare so powerful hopefully it will make do for a punch. He just continued to guffaw holding his tummy from laughing.

"Enough you guys, come on stop bickering." Taemin interrupted by slinging an arm over Ravi's shoulder. "Don't you guys feel bad for Miseo? Look at her hiding her guilt face with that face."

He wasn't feeling bad at all as he himself is trying to recover from laughing.

"Anyways here Ravi, we got a gift for you. Open it when we're not around. We don't want to witness a crying Ravi." Taemin took the box from Jongin and gave it to Ravi. The three of us gathered up money to buy him a gift that he always wanted.

"What are you saying, I'm a big man. Nothing can make me cry." Ravi defended.

"We'll see about that. Just wait 'till I capture you crying later during the ceremony." Jongin then while he prepared his imaginary camera, to which me and Taemin rode along with role playing as if we're some paparazzi.

"Ah, whatever guys." Ravi waved his hands dusting off our imaginary paparazzi cameras. "Let's go get our pictures taken first, you guys still have the whole wedding proper to attend, witnessing this guy finally tie the knot with his dear soulmate."

The three of us just looked at groom.

"Okay, let's have you guys here." The cameraman said.

Taemin stood on the left side of the chair where Ravi will be sitting, while Jongin and I were by the right. "Our dear groom, please have a seat on the chair." The cameraman also added but Ravi insisted that he'll stand for our shoot saying he wanted to pose casually with us since we're his best friends and have more shots.

I guess we're getting the special card.

"Sure then sir." The cameraman asked the staff to get the chair out and started with a few shots. Upon checking the photos by himself he called my attention. "Uhm, excuse me Miss."

"Me?" I asked, not sure of what's happening.

"Yes, the yellow blazer is kinda off color, I think it would look better without it. Do you mind removing it?"

The three guys laughed at me again, "You're ruining the shot sis." Taemin laughed.

"You're even putting us behind schedule." Ravi continued on laughing.

Ahh these two, when will they ever stop.

I removed my blazer and placed it on a small table nearby. As soon as I removed it, I am welcomed by the cold breeze from the air conditioner as my lacy top was too thin and sleeveless even.

"Hah, you guys happy now?" I said towards the guys laughing before returning back to my place beside Jongin. I could smell the sweet aroma of strawberries from being too close to him.

I need distance. 

We continued to take more photos. "Uhm excuse me Mr. Cameraman." Jongin asked.

"Yes Sir?"

"Just give me a second." Jongin then removed his gray suit and placed it over my shoulders.

Oh? My heart started to go crazy once again.

"To improve your overall outfit and just balancing the gray color." He winked at me. I looked down to the newly draped suit on me, hiding my red cheeks. His clothes were too big for my frame, but it didn't look bad. "What about you?"

"The vest will do for now." He tugged on the said vest.

"Thanks." I pursed my lips hiding my smile.

"I just noticed... your wearing a different perfume today. Is that vanilla? I like it, suits you."

I looked up at him, shocked for the fact that not only did he notice but he even added a compliment as well. Gladly he was already facing the camera so he didn't see my blushing cheeks when I looked up.

"Let's continue, please look here in front." The cameraman instructed once again.

We took more photos together some with silly faces and some serious ones too. Ravi and Taemin continued teasing me, not only by making me wear the yellow blazer again. I thought that was enough to make fun of me but they went as far as bringing a chair to make me sit on and asked the photographer to take more photos, making me the main star of the wedding.

After a while, I started embracing it and had fun. But that's just a little part of me, I'm still embarrassed when I saw people I didn't know looking at me.

"Mr. Cameraman, please make sure you send all the pictures." Now it was Jongin who made fun of me. These guys will never stop.

 

Jongin, Taemin and I were back at our table, along with the bride and the groom's other close friends as the wedding proper has already started. Taemin sat close to me by my left while Jongin sat on his other side. I purposely asked Taemin to be by me, not wanting to be close with Jongin.

I think my heart deserves a break from him right now. For the whole week I was doing absolutely well and I'm proud of that but at least for now let me not sit right next to him just to lessen the exposure to the strawberry scent.

As if it did help...

It's my first time seeing Megan, Ravi's soon-to-be-wife, in person as she walked down the aisle with her father. She's absolutely gorgeous, I have a feeling that Ravi may have fallen love at first sight even if he wasn't aware that they were actually soulmates.

Ravi is sobbing in front as he stood alone watching his bride come to him in gracious steps. This is so sweet, I can't believe one of my friends is actually getting married. I'm so happy for them. I wiped a tear before anyone would notice.

I looked at my friends, first to Taemin who is beside me, clenching his fists looking a little uncomfortable and disturbed. Is he constipated? Is he holding back his fart or something? I tapped his back and whispered, "Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No, nothing. It's just... getting kinda cringey." He said.

I dropped my jaw at his reply. Argh, how can he say that? I slapped his arm lightly. "Come on, they look so cute can you not ruin this wonderful moment with your childishness."

"But-" He wanted to say something but I cut him off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter