TSR: Chapter 17

Through Strawberries and Raspberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

The following chapters will be written in a third person point-of-view. *whispers* A little different from the first story hihi.

Thank you for keeping your interest in reading my story and updating me through comments it really means so much to me. And also I'd like to welcome new subscribers by thanking you guys <3 Happy reading. Feel free to comment down below. I'd love to hear your side too :*

Jongin tidied up his suit before leaving the house and as he hopped on his car, he dialed on Miseo's number. It's been ringing for a while. Why is she not picking up?

He called her for a few more times. "Did she wake up late again this time?" 

The guy went to Miseo's place to pick her up and she still hasn't called back. Is this girl still sleeping?

For the last time Jongin dialed her number as he was parked in front of her place and to his relief she finally answered the call.

"He-"

"I'll be out in a minute!" Miseo said suddenly not even allowing Jongin to say anything then dropped the call.

Miseo comes rushing out of her house to get to work. She sprayed on a light amount of raspberry cologne as it was about to finish.  Not being able to shower it as much as she usually does, now she has to get used with the strong strawberry scent she gets from Jongin.

"Woke up late?" Jongin asked as she sat on his car.

In heavy breaths Miseo replies, "Yeah. I didn't even get to shower. I don't wanna be late we all know Mrs. Lim and I already took a day off that one day when I wasn't feeling well."

The lady busily brushes her bed hair fixing it to make her look more decent through the small mirror in the car.

"You got a ponytail? I feel like it'll look a lot more neater if you tie it up or put on a little clip." Jongin comments watching her try to style her short hair.

"Oh yeah true." Miseo ties her hair low following right after his suggestion. Though there were a few strands of hair that covered the frame of her face, it did definitely look way more neater than a while ago.

"Ay, we finally lessening the cologne right there." Jongin marked. "Did you decide to finally go a little more natural with the no shower and less cologne?" He added.

Ugh, look at this guy teasing me the first thing in the morning. Miseo thought.

"You wish." She said breaking his cheery tone.

"My cologne's about to finish so I'm trying to save it up before I get a new one." Miseo explained. "Now, go hit the road. I don't want my team manager screaming at me for being late."

Jongin wagged his finger. "No baby girl, you won't be." He said before stepping his foot on the pedal to run the wheels fast on the road.

Miseo takes in a deep breath as soon as she got off from Jongin's car. "Alright here's to a new start Miseo. The goal is to get your name up in the credits as the writer to one of the best series."

 

Jongin placed his suitcase down on his desk in the teacher's faculty and correcting the school work his students' passed the other day. "Good morning Jongin." Noah, one of the teachers in the faculty greeted to which Jongin replied back.

"Didn't we agree to call each other formally when we're in the campus, teacher Cho?"

"Nah, class hours still didn't start. Please allow me." The younger one said. "Anyways, the other teachers and I were planning to do a little surprise with Olivia today on her birthday."

"Oh you guys planned without me?"

"It's not like that. We just thought to do a mini-surprise celebration since Gina baked a small cake for Olivia this morning." 

"Oh sounds cute." Jongin smiled. "Is it for lunch later?"

"Yup. Do you mind hiding the cake on your desk? You know Gina and Olivia are deskmates. We wouldn't want her to find out as soon as she enters the faculty." Noah asked a favor.

"I don't mind. You can keep it here." Jongin made a space on his desk for Noah to place the cake box on his desk.

"Alright, thanks bro. See you at lunch with the others." Noah left after tapping the other guy on his shoulder.

"Anytime." Jongin turned back to his desk to work but was stopped when he noticed the cake was strawberry flavored.

Oh, strawberry cake. Miseo used to have them too on her birthdays.

A smile spread on his face as he peek through the box. 

Oh wait, she's been having red velvet lately not her favorite strawberries... What happened to her love for strawberries?

I remember on her 18th she had a chocolate one, because there was none of her favorite flavors left in the shop... then after that she kept having red velvet instead.

Red velvet? Did she get tired of strawberries from then? So what's her favorite now? Red velvet? Raspberries?

If raspberries are her favorite, she'll have a hard time finding her soulmate with the amount of cologne she uses.

But if it's red velvet... What's that supposed to smell like? Isn't it just like a regular cake?

What is she supposed to smell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter