TSR: Chapter 18

Through Strawberries and Raspberries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yup, dad just sent in my monthly allowance." Lily smiled upon seeing the money wired in to her account as she sorted things out on a free day. It comes hand in hand with her salary at the diner.

"I better note this down before I forget." She brought her mini-diary out from her desk and noted down to send her money allowance off to one of the school she's funding on and save her salary up for herself. A little charity work she's doing as she stared working at the diner.

Lily found that small school near diner one day when she was doing her morning jog on a summer day.

Flashback.

A female staff approached Lily. "Hello ma'am. Are you here to enroll your child?" She asked most likely taking Lily as a mom.

"Oh, no. I'm just looking around."

"I see, would you like me to tour you around? I mean the place is not even that big but I could help you." The female staff offered.

"It's okay. I think I'm good on my own."  Lily thanked the staff with a smile before parting on their own ways.

Lily noticed the walls dirty from the crayon scribbles. "How cute." She thought.

 After finishing her little tour around, she thought that it would be good for her to help them and will try to find ways to contact anyone regarding sending funds. There are a lot of things that can be improved in the learning center, like some of it's facilities and the decorations.

"I don't think so anyone would reject a little charity help right?" Lily smiled, happy of the thought of helping before heading out of the school premise.

End of Flashback.

"It's nice to finally meet the angel behind all the financial assistance." The school principal beamed after finally meeting Lily.

It wasn't her intention to be exposed, she prefers to keep it anonymous. But she assumes the word knows its way to go around as she has been visiting the school very often on her free days.

"Oh no, please don't mention it." She grew sheepish after the old man acknowledged her.

"It's safe with me dear, no worries." The old man stands up and pats her in the back.

"Thank you Mr." Lily smiled. "I believe classes are about to start in a few minutes so I better go before the school bell rings."

"Alright feel free to visit anytime. I'll inform you if we have any events too. Let me know when you're available." The principal says. "I'll see you around."

Lily leaves the room and caught a whiff of her favorite scent.

Aren't those roses? Lily thought as she caught a whiff of her favorite scent. Is Jongin around?

Her eyes were busy in seach through the hallways but finds no clue of his presence aside from his scent. So she continues on her way out of the campus cautiously.

 

The clock ticked half past 10 in the evening and Lily had her exhausted body lying on the sofa in her big bedroom. "I miss my friends. I wonder what they're up to." Dialing up her friends in Pennsylvania through a video call, she fixed herself to sit up in the soft cushions of the sofa.

"Hey Lily! What's up? We haven't called in a while. Wahh, You cannot believe how much I miss you." That's Lolita, Lily's friend, almost in tears from seeing Lily's face though the screen.

"I miss you more. How are you guys doing? Where's Karrie?" Lily asked seaching through Lolita's video that looked vibrant from the sun rays. It's around brunch in the girl's place.

"She's busy getting ready. You know this girl takes so much time to prepare..." Lolita grumbled then hollered calling Karrie to quicken up her pace. "Hurry up! We don't want to be late for work! And oh, I'm on a call with Lily. Come say hi!"

Upon hearing the Lily's name, Karrie appears on the screen running from the room with a blender brush and more of her girly make up stuffs occupying her hands.

"Oh Lily, hi! You didn't tell us that you're calling." Karrie says appearing on the camera with her eyeshadow still not blended.

"It's nice to call people unexpectedly than planning it prior. And you know, I don't like planning our meet ups. It sounds like a business meeting." Lily answered chuckling. "Lolita, are you there to pick up Karrie? How long is this girl going to do her make up for?"

"I know right? She's been like this ever since college days." Lolita says shaking her head. "Remember when we used to wait for her in the dorms?" She laughed reminiscing college days together as they lived in the dorm, then just continued on shaking her head in disappointment at Karrie.

"I don't even know why is she putting so much effort in making herself pretty. It's not like she's getting even prett-" Lolita wasn't even able to finish because Karrie smacked her at the back of her head before she did.

"Just let me be. I love putting on make up and come on like look at you..." Karrie faced the hand mirror to the girl beside her that had a simple make up on.

"See? Boring." She made a puking face.

"Why don't you go on ahead to the bakery first? Why do you have to wait for me?" Karrie rolled her eyes then proceeded on to blending her eye shadow.

Lily chuckled watching the two bicker.

"Come on, we live in the same house and go to the same work place. Why bother going out at different times? And besides I save petrol when you come with me." Lolita replied to which made Lily gasp.

"Wait, you guys live together?" 

A few months after Lily sold her bakery to both of them, they decided to live in an apartment together.

Lolita continued to explain her situation with Karrie that it's better for them to live together since they could do the planning for the business together and stuff.

"But what if you already found your soulmate and you guys started dating? Then he asks you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter