Chap 8

Fire n' Roses

'I wish you didn't love me'

 

You woke up and smelled something from the kitchen so you walked in. You smiled softly as Daehyun turned around. "Morning y/n." He said and walked towards you with a sample of his food. "Morning DaeDae." You said eating it as he held the fork, after swallowing you smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Its amazing as always." You said and sat down as he handed you a plate of food. You smiled down at it and he rested his head on the table infront of you. "You okay y/n?" He asked, you looked up and smiled, nodding at him. You continued to stare down at your food when you were hit in the face with whipcream, you slowly looked up at the giggling Daehyun. "Jung. Dae. Hyun." You said, making sure not to wake anyone up. "Bang. Y. N." He said mockingly, making you madder. You were about to throw your food at him when he stoppde you. "Hurry up and eat, I wanna go somewhere today." He smiled cutely and you sighed, beginning to eat.  

You came down in a hoodie that was slightly big and shorts, with your purse and he smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked and you looked at him. "No I still have to be born." You said sarcastically, he smiled and grabbed your wrist, dragging you out to his truck that Youngjae dropped off earlier that morning.