chapter 18

Fire n' Roses

"Y/n." Taesong said walking towards you as you leaned against Daehyun, out of breath. "Y-Yeah." You panted and he smiled. "Can I hire you as a backup dancer?" He asked and you laughed slightly, leaninh against Daehyun even more. "Stop joking around." You mumbled as Daehyun nudged you. "I'm serious, One of B.A.P.'s just quit." He said and you looked back up at him. You looked over at Daehyun who shrugged. "Up to you babe." He said and you looked back at Taesong and nodded. He smiled at you. "Okay, welcome to the team." Taesong looked up at everyone and clapped his hands once. "Okay, we'll practice here 2 hours, then leave to get on the plane, go home, get packed, then go to bed, Ill see you tomorrow, then I'll see you guys when you get back!" He said and everyone cheered as they got their stuff together and left, you and Daehyun were about to walk out when Taesong grabbed your arm. "You're a life saver y/n, nice to have you on the team." He said and you nodded as he shook your hand. "Thanks for allowing me to be." You said as Daehyun pushed you out, he nodded and waved, smiling sweetly.

 

You sat down inbetween Daehyun and Jongup as everyone sat around the table. "So you're a new backup dancer, and I'm guessing, Y/n is gonna be with Daehyun for the dance partner thingy?" Zelo asked and Daehyun looked up. "Yeah my baby ain't dancing with any of you guys." He said making you laugh as he pulled you against him. "By the way, you do have outfits that match with the other backup dancers." Yongguk said and you nodded, Daehyun smiled as your food showed up. "If I'm guessing, she'll be close to Cherry or Sumi." Himchan said and they all shrugged, you smiled when you looked at Daehyun, who already had food on the side of his face. You sighed and reached up. "Daehyun," You said and wiped the food off making him smile. "You couldv'e just told me-" Daehyun got cut off by Yongguk coughing, he smiled and took a drink, winking at Daehyun quickly.

 

"What?" Zelo asked and Yongguk stood up. "I'mma get going. I haven't started packing yet." He said and everyone pouted until Daehyun nudged you. "Neither have we, I think we need to as well." He said and you nodded, hugging Jongup, who had in a short time become your bestfriend, as kids yes you always were, but ever since he moved out, and B.A.P. debuted, the two of you drifted apart so much it was awkward when ever the two of you sat together on the side, during dance practice or anything else that was the same, it was just-- Different. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Daehyun said and you nodded, before the two of you walked out behind Yongguk.