Chapter 17

Fire n' Roses

                                Related image

"God d*mn it this won't work." Taesong said as he ran his fingers through his hair, all 6 members were breathing heavily, along with the others,expect for the one that kept missing up. "Well sir, we need our backup dancers-- Yeah I know that Himchan! I'm trying to firgure this sh*t out!" Taesong cut Himchan off, making him jump slightly, all the other members stood there awkwardly, Yongguk slightly mad about how Taesong was taking his anger out on Himchan by yelling at them. He looked over when Daehyun nudged him with his elbow. "Y/n knows the choreography, literally better than us." He whispered and Yongguk cleared his throat, getting Taesong to look at him. "Um. My sister, knows the choreography...Perfectly." Yongguk said, Taesong checked his watch and sighed, looking at Daehyun. "Go get your damn girlfriend, shes coming on tour." Taesong said and Daehyun ran out the door as he hid his smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n! Hurry up we need to go." Daehyun said bursting through the door to you who was in a sweat shirt and sweat pants. "Wha?" You asked as he made you stood up. "You're going on tour with us, go get the outfits you wear when you practice with me." he said and you nodded, running to his room and coming back out with a bag of everything you would need for the next 1-3 weeks.