chap 16

Fire n' Roses

                                                  Related image

"No." He said simply, staring at the pouting boy infront of him. "But I love her---- No buts Daehyun, we can't have rumors going around." He said as he looked back down at his stack of papers. "Its only a rumor if its not true, but this is true, so it'd be a fac-" Daehyun got cut off by the olders glare and him and he sulked back into a seat, as he had stood up earlier. "But shes my baby." Daehyun sad with his chin resting on his palm. "Daehyun, I'm sorry. I personally like y/n. But we won't have room, and we just can't risk it." Taesong said and Daehyun looked up at him with a smile. "Can't she stay with me." He asked and Taesong shook his head, Daehyun sighed and leaned back. "If you sneak her on, you'll be haitus for BAP Daehyun, I can have Himchan and Youngjae to sing your notes. I'm serious. So, Choose, her, or B.A.P and all the B.A.B.Ys that'll be there. You should get home, its late." Taesong said sternly and Daehyun's jaw dropped but he stood up. "Fine. I know. Have a good night hyung." Daehyun said waving as he walked towards the door. "Now you adress me formally." Taesong mumbled as Daehyun walked out.

Daehyun walked in tiredly and layed down next to you, you smiled and kissed his cheek. "So was that a no?" You asked and he nodded, making you smile and run your fingers through his hair. "When are you going with B.A.P?" You asked and he opened his eyes."The day after tomorrow..." He said slowly, and you pouted as he pulled you closer. "Fine, I'll go shopping tomorrow. While you pack, then after you go I can pack my stuff, so I'm not in your way okay?" You asked and he sighed, making you look at him. "I'm sorry." He said with his forehead against yours."Don't be, maybe I can go some other time." You said shrugging and he nodded, kissing your forehead again before falling asleep.