Chap 36

Fire n' Roses

                                  Image result for Daehyun wink gif

                             Excuse me as I'm writing this while drowning myself in Linkin Park

Daehyun came up to your room with a smile on his face. "I gave the guards 3 days off. So, you're stuck with me." He said pulling you close to him and you had tears in your eyes. "Daehyun..." You mumbled and he looked at you. "You should go... I don't want her to hurt you if she were to find out..." You mumbled and he smiled. "I'll be fine." He said taking your chin in his hand but you pulled back and shook your head. "Daehyun... Please..." You said moving away from him, you could tell he was getting annoyed but you didn't care, as you had to look away from him because the tears were filling your eyes up. "Y/n." Daehyun said, his voice softer than before, making a tear escape your eyes. "I'm not leaving you..." He said and shrugged. "I don't care if I have to sit on the other side of the room... I'm not leaving." He said and the tears escaped your eyes faster. "Daehyun..." You mumbled and he leaned back letting one arm fall out. "Theres an arm here that will gladly cuddle you because it missed your warmth y/n." He said smilling with his eyes shut. You huffed and crossed your arms making him chuckle slightly. "Get over here." He said and you slowly scooted over to him. Then layed down next to him as he pulled you closer. 

"So you never answered... Do you actually want to break up." He asked and you looked up at him. "No..." You mumbled and he smiled, rolling ontop of you and started tickling you. "Da-Daehyun!!!!" You said laughing as the boy tickled your sides. "Jung Daehyun I swear to god if you don't--- STOPPP" You said laughing so hard your stomach started to hurt, after a little bit more tickling you he finally stopped so you could breathe. "You're so pretty..." He said, your face in between his hands. "So precious..." He mumbled, rubbing his thumb over your cheek. He sat up as the door burst open. As you saw who it was your heart sunk. "Jung. Daehyun."