Chap 22

Fire n' Roses

You bit your lip nervously as you saw Daehyun barely holding himself together infront of Yongguk. “Babe.” You tried putting your hand on his shoulder but he shook it off, grabbing Yongguk’s attention. “Woah woah there Dae. That’s pretty ed.” Yongguk said more as a joke. “Says you.” Daehyun said and now Himchan was paying attention. “Excuse me?” Yongguk asked but the boy just scoffed, rolling his eyes. “You’re so ing fake.” He said before getting up and walking to his apartment. Leaving Yongguk to look at you. “Y/n. I know you know something.” Yongguk said and you looked around. “Youngjae ah. Will you, Zelo, and Jongup go check on Dae...” You asked and the three nodded, you leaned forward, looking your brother dead in the eye. “He wasn’t wrong, you are being extremely fake.” You said and Yongguk looked at Himchan, who put his hands up. “What’s with you two brats being so disrespectful lately.” He asked and you glared. “What’s up with you keeping secrets from B.A.P... even me, even your own sister.” You said through gritted teeth, Himchan realizing what you were talking about. “Just tell them you’re going solo. It’s better to do it now, then Daehyun tear himself apart, and then it’ll be worse when the other members find out.” You said and Yongguk looked at Himchan. “He over heard you.” You said and the boy looked back at you.

you then look to Himchan. “You’re not innocent.” You said and his head falls. “How can you act like this is all okay? He’s just ditching you 5... just to go solo, Himchan.... imagine what this is gonna do to the 3 others who don’t know about this? They’re gonna be hurt, you both need to tell them. And like I said you’re acting like this is okay... Himchan we both know it’s not, why are you letting him get away with it.” You asked, tears forming in your eyes as well now.

you then look back to Yongguk. “Tell them, tonight. Or I will.” You got up. Leaving to go see Daehyun.