Chapter 21

Fire n' Roses

                            

 

Thank you so much for the cover!

 

You had just finished talking to your dance parten, when you turned around and Daehyun was standing there with a smile on his face. “My y/n is gonna be well knownnnnnn.” He said littering your face with kisses. “Daehyun!” You said laughed and he backed away, his aura kinda serious now. “I do need to talk to you about something though.” He said and you looked at him confused. “I was talking to Yongguk and Himchan.... well... i heard them talking.” Daehyun said and you crossed your arms. “Babe...” Daehyun choked up and you pulled him into a hug and felt him crying with his face against your neck. “Babe whats wrong.” You asked, rubbing his back and he backed up slightly but kept you in a hug. 

 

“Theyre going into the military...” he siad and cried harder, but you stoof there unfased. “Yeah babe youll havr to go in a few years too...” you said and he shook his head. “No thats not why im so upset.” He said and you held his face inbetween your hands. “Then what is it.” You asked and the boy broke down crying harder. “Yongguk is leaving B.A.P...” he said and started crying again as you continued to wipe his cheeks. “No hes not...” you said and he shook his head, “Himchan was yelling at him about it... and was crying as well, then neither of them would eat lunch. They just had a tense vibe between them... I think hes going on solo...”  He said and you sighed as you heard someone call your name, “babe... Let me go out and preform... Just stay in here and watch if you don’t want to go face Yongguk in the crowd. He nodded, tears still streaming down his cheek. “I love you.” He said and you smiled. “I love you too.” You said kissing his cheek. “Y/n!” Another back up dancer yelled and you ran onto stage, instantly with Jongin by your side.

 

 

Sorry if I made this over dramatic, cause its gonna be the same way for all the members, but yeah this is basically what happened to my mom when I found out Yongguk was going Solo instead of being in B.A.P.