Chapter 13

Fire n' Roses

So, you guys have listened to the English ver of DAY6's 'Congratulations' right? Am I the only one that gets chills from Brian (Young K's) part, like his rapping part? The boys a damn savage. :3

 

"Ready to go home?" Daehyun asked, you nodded slightly, he smiled and pecked you on the lips lightly making you smile, before you got up there was a knock on the door and Jinwoo walked in, you noticed a cute promise necklace on him and you smiled. "My Jinwoo.... How are you?" You ask smiling as Myungjun also walked in. "I'm good y/n, So, you finally asked her out eh?" Jinwoo nudged Daehyun making him blush. "Yah why are you here? We about to leave anyways," Daehyun exclaimed, trying to hide his pink face by looking away. "Just wanted to invite y/n and you to our wedding, Yongguk-ah said she was here." Myungjun explained and you nodded. "We're about to go home, we should go on a double date sometime, right Daedae? Right JinJin?" You asked and the two laughed and nodded, looking at each other. "So we bros now?" Jinwoo asked offering his hand and Daehyun smiled. "We bros." Daehyun said shaking Jinwoo's hand making him smile. "Okay! I'll text you y/n, we can set up a time." Myungjun said and gave you a hug before the two walked out. 

"I'm happy for myself." Daehyun said as you walked next to him down the hallway. "That, literally makes no since." You mumbled as he interlaced his fingers with yours, smiling happily. "I got a pretty, beautiful, talented, sweet, sometimes stubborn, but caring girlfriend." He said pulling you against him while continuing to walk. "Oh really? Who is she? She sounds nice, why haven't I met her-" He cut you off by pressing his lips against yours, you hesitated before kissing him back, his lips were softer than they looked, after you responded he smiled and pulled back. "Its you, damn you." He smiled and hugged you tighter, resting his chin on yours and making you walk infront of him. 

As the two of you walked down the streets, getting closer to the dorms, people smiled at the two of you, sometimes you'd hear people say that the two of you were cute, Daehyun himself was suprised when a BAP fan ran up to the two of you and hugged you. "Take care of Daehyun, by the way can I have a signature? From both." She smiled and Daehyun smiled and nodded, pulling out a marker and signing his name on her album, then giving you the marker so you could sign. "Same goes for you Daehyun. Treat her well!" The girl said and Daehyun's smile grew bigger. "I've been waiting for this since I was five, thank you though, I will." He said sweetly and she bowed before running off to her parents who waved back at Daehyun. "You're so lucky to have fans like that." You mumbled as you walked into the TS building, Daehyun hummed, agreeing and shut the door behind the two of you, smiling at the ladies at the front desk.