chap 37

Fire n' Roses

"Jung. Daehyun." The voice said with authority and the boy stood up, moving his hair out of his eyes, leaving the room with his mom following behind him. You flinched when you heard her yelling at him and you sighed, moving your arm over your face to hide the tears. You thought this was gonna all be over. Soon enough though you saw the door burst open and Daehyun was standing there with Jongup and a busted lip. "Lets go." He said offering you his hand which you took. 

---------------------------------

You walked into the police station as Daehyun was next to you and Jongup walked in with their mom. "Sir, can me and my girlfriend talk to you." Daehyun said, a officer nodded and got up, as Jongup stood there with his mom who was glaring at you. "Yes?" He asked and Daehyun looked at you. "Um..-" "My mom forced her to break up with me cause she was unsupportive of the realtionship, then as y/n was already leaving, she kept talking trash and y/n stood up for herself and somehow insulted my mom. My mom then got mad and proceeded to hit her over the head with something, and kept her locked in a room. While telling me she had moved completely out of the country... did that sum it up y/n?" He asked pinching your cheek and you nodded slightly. "Well Daehyun. I will still have to interview both of you...and your mom. So you'd have to take a day off from B.A.P." The cop said and Daehyun nodded. "I'm on vocal rest. So is Jongup... I think." Daehyun said and the cop nodded, motioning for us to follow him.