Chap 14

Fire n' Roses

                                                                   Related image

Ohhh, rn, jesus save me, I'm pisseddddddd

"Gimme gimmeee." You whined as Daehyun ate his food and he smiled at you. "Here, what are you gonna be doing for the next month?" he mumbled while handing you the plate and went back to driving. "Sleepin?" You asked as you ate and he nudged you, looking at the clothes in his backseat. "Wanna go on tour with us?" He asked and you looked at him. "Can I?" You asked and he shrugged and nodded. "I'm sure they won't have a problem with it." Daehyun confirmed making you smile. "So, where are they trying to meet up." Daehyun asked and you check your phone and smile slightly, looking over at Daehyun and cuddling his arm that was on your thigh. "What?" He asked when you wouldn't let his arm go. "The barrrrrrrr." You said and he looked over at you, Daehyun didn't like the bar, personally he thought it was a good way to ruin your life, completely, or, little by little, its the reason his mom and dad got a divorce when he was young, both of his parents found someone better, that ruined his life, being he was only young when it happened. "Baby come onnnn." You whined pouting at him. "I'm not getting drunk if we do, neither are you." He said simply and you furrowed your eyebrows. "You're such a buzz kill come on." You whined and he sighed, looking back at the road. "Its cause I love you." He said and kept driving towards the bar as you let go and pouted out the window. 

 

"Why here." Daehyun nodded as you wrapped your arms around his waist from behind him. "I love you Daedaeeeeeee." You said and he sighed, sliding out of your arms and knealing down to look at you in the eyes. "I love you too, but if you do drink, just don't get drunk." He begged and you nodded, packing him on the lips before leading him inside. 

 

"Hey MJ, Hey Jinjinnnn!" You said smiling at the two who waved back. "Hey y/n, wheres Daehyun." MJ asked and you turned around without Daehyun in sight. "Hold on." You sighed walking back to see Daehyun hugging a girl almost as tall as him, he backed away and smiled, seeming to have a conversation with her, you walked back and sat next to Jinwoo, ordering a drink for you and Daehyun whenever he'd show up. "You good?" MJ asked and you nodded, taking a drink and smiling at the boy, he nodded slightly then motioned behind you where Daehyun was walking from. "ayeeee." You said sliding him his drink. "I have to be sober to take you guys home babe, I can't drink." He said and you shrugged."I'll drink it then, gimme." You said reaching your hand for it, he took it away and handed it to the bartender. "I'm not dealing with a drunk girlfriend, I thought we had a deal? Whats wrong y/n." He asked as you glared at him like an angry toddler. "I want it thoughh." You whined and he shook his head, pulling you closer to him and jumping when you shoved him away. "Babe." He said trying to grab your hand, he looked at Jinwoo and stared. "How many has she-" he stopped when Jinwoo held up 3 fingers and he sighed. "We're going home, next time, we're not going to a bar." Daehyun said and Jinwoo nodded, giving him a thumbs up as the older stood up. "Y/n, come on." He said pulling you up by your arm but you sat back down. 

 

"Babe." He said and you shook your head. He glared and scopped you up, throwing you over his shoulder and waving bye to the boys as you slapped his back. "Bye Somin, see you some other time! Tell me when KARD's comeback is by the way."  He said waving at the girl he hugged earlier. "KArd?!" You asked and your voice broke. "We're going."  He said ducking past the door as he walked out.

 

"Why'd you drink so much." He said as he buckled you in, right before everything went black.