Chap 7

Fire n' Roses

                             Image result for myungjun

You walked into the house behind Daehyun and Himchan ran over to him. "What happened?" Himchan asked, looking over all the wounds. "Get off me." Daehyun growled shrugging Himchan off him, Himchan sighed and grabbed his arm. "I said." Daehyun looked back at him. "Get off me." He barked pushing the boy away. "Y/n." Jinwoo said looking at you before you said anything. "We should talk." He said and you followed him back to his room. "So I talked about this with Himchan." Jinwoo said nervously. "I've been cheating, and I think you should know this because, I want to continue to be friends, if we can, if you want. Usually I'd just break up with the other, and stay with who I was with first." Jinwoo said and you looked up at him. "It's differnt now though." He mumbled and you smiled slightly. "I was the second wasn't I? Or do you love her more?" You ask and he rubs his nape. "Him." He said and your eyes got big. "It- Its a guy?" You ask and he nodded, you smiled knowing who it was. "Aishhh its Myungjun isn't it?" You ask and he looks at you suprised but nods. "I'm so----"

"Don't be sorry Jinwoo-ah, I knew there was something going on, you're always staring at him and smiling, hes the same with you, you don't need to be sorry for loving someone else, feelings change and I know that. Myungjun and you have been friends for forever, and I love that its not just a girl, its someone who you can relate with more, I want you to be happy, and thats all I care about, so, go see him, and tell me about how it goes."

You say, he stands there for a minute before pulling you into a hug, you stand there and hug him back when you feel warm tears on your shoulder and you hug him tighter. He chuckles before standing up straight. He starts to walk out and closes the door. "Jinwoo!" You yell and he opens it. "Treat our Myungjun right okay?" You ask as Daehyun and Himchan stare at you, he smiles and nods before shutting the door. "What-"

"He loves Myungjun, and he broke up with me for him, I'm happy for him though okay?" You said and Daehyun nodded, sitting down next to you. 

"So... Movie?" Himchan asked and you nodded, he smiled and pushed play, soon though, the three of you fell asleep, Himchan was on the floor with his dog, and you and Daehyun were on the couch.